SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
373 Posts
For how much I clean glass I use the Meguiar's Glass Cleaner Concentrate D120, super economical. It leaves no streaks and it smells like grape!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
211 Posts
I like F11 on my factory car finish and found that it also works great on glass. No streaks at all.

Maybe too expensive to buy just for glass, but if you happen to already have it...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
400 Posts
Ordered a couple of Meguire's.
Thanks for the tip.
Expensive though.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
26 Posts
A DIY spray with zero streaks:
1 cup vinegar
1 cup water
1/2 cup alcohol
Into a spray bottle
Smells like salad dressing but works like crazy!! 😀

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
768 Posts
A DIY spray with zero streaks:
1 cup vinegar
1 cup water
1/2 cup alcohol
Into a spray bottle
Smells like salad dressing but works like crazy!! 😀
I use distilled water and vinegar on my home windows. Next time I will try some alcohol. The sprinkler system runs on well water and make a mess.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
983 Posts
I use water and vinegar to clean (hard) water spots off my windows and it works awesome.

I've never added alcohol to the mix though. What does that do different?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
20 Posts
I have bought all kinds of window cleaners and different microfiber towels. I still suck at cleaning windows.

The last cleaner I bought, Angelwax Vision works great. The least effort to get it clean I have found.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,218 Posts
I've used Stoner invisible glass for years. Detail Garage in FtMyers turned me on to streak free by chemical guys, and it does not disappoint!!!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
61 Posts
I switched from Sprayway to Meguires a year ago. Used Sprayway for decades. Like Megs much better. Seems to take longer for the haze to return to the inside of the windows.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat M6
304 Posts
I didn't read all the posts, but does Megs work good on the inside also?
I first saw these on Indiegogo and i've been waiting for them to become available on Amazon or the manufacturer's website. Need to check up on them. (y)

·
BMF
4,421 Posts
Armor Glass Cleaner
Good Stuff

·
Registered
42 Posts
If you’re open to other brands I’d recommend Dura Coating’s grippy glass cleaner. It doesn’t run down the window like a lot of spays & gives you a lot of time to clean:

41 - 59 of 59 Posts