SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best Leather Preserver?

Looking to keep the leather supple, healthy, and not greasy. A UV protectent would be cool too. The secret to GM leather survival is to almost over-do it. I assume Dodge would be the same.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
I can't say it's the best but I use Lexol Cleaner and Protector. I've been using both products for years and my leather always looks brandy new.

I wet a microfiber cloth with really hot water, squeeze it out and use the damp cloth to apply the cleaner (spraying it on the cloth rather than the leather). Then I go back with a second clean damp cloth and apply the conditioner the same way. Finally buff with a dry cloth. Soft and supple o_O

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
967 Posts
LEATHER HONEY!!! Chances are that you have never heard of it, but leather honey is the best leather conditioner/protectant for any type of leather. You cannot buy it in a store. You have to buy it from the company direct, but it is worth it.

·
Banned
Charger SRT Hellcat
879 Posts
I recently (two years ago) switched from Lexol to Wolfgang cleaner and conditioner (two bottles). Probably too soon to notice a difference.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.