SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at upgrading to a 2020 Redeye Widebody, and I noticed that pricing is all over the place. Anyone have any recommendations for dealers who won't bullshit me?

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
338 Posts
Right now, it all really depends on what you want... If you want certain options, it is very difficult to find them... if you are willing to build, it's easy as all get out..

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Internet, and lock it in. It doesn't look easy though.
I've been searching for days at Redeye Widebodys. A lot of the dealers are asking MORE than what I can run a build through Dodge for. What is going on?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Bob Frederick at Columbiana Dodge 330-550-5432 fair, honest and will give you a good deal. Old school fun guy to talk to.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,037 Posts
Been taking it slow, winter boredom since October 2020

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
338 Posts
I've been searching for days at Redeye Widebodys. A lot of the dealers are asking MORE than what I can run a build through Dodge for. What is going on?
Mainly because they're in demand atm.... and they're the only thing Dodge is currently building (reg Hellcats wont come out until later this year).

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm in talks with Dan Cummins, thank you. Anyone else have any recommendations around the Northeast region?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bob Frederick at Columbiana Dodge 330-550-5432 fair, honest and will give you a good deal. Old school fun guy to talk to.
No shit you made Bob Frederick a sale! Gotta start asking for commission, and thanks for the info.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts