SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of a dealer that has any great end of year deals on new Hellcat Challengers? Anybody use Koons in Virginia? They seem to be running some great deals with manufacturers rebates. Should I wait until later in year? Any suggestions much appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,424 Posts
Deal you get now is going to be as good as you get in a month. The longer you wait though, the lower inventory is going to get. At some point soon they are going to pop smoke.

Reactions: why2kmax

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have talked to them and there is a $750 fee on top of that price, plus a required $1000 down payment. I couldn't get an out the door figure from them over email.

Keep in mind almost all the challengers they have at 53 going to be cloth interior which does not come with the HID headlights. It's not a deal breaker for most, but make sure you check the sticker for the installed options.

·
BMF
4,388 Posts
Koons is a lot of Smoke and Mirrors !!
Search around using Cars. com amd Car Gurus.
You will find a deal just have to be aggressive.

Reactions: Chazman

·
Registered
17 Posts
Oh, i've been agressive. I got a new salesman at a local dealership who tried to tell me the v6 charger was more in my price range and just as good and more reliable than the hellcat. I had to control myself because I was with my son.

He didn't seem to understand that I came with an offer to buy ONE car with my money.

Someone should make an Office spin-off about car salesmen.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the heads up on koons, much appreciated!

·
Registered
In The Market
21 Posts
Totally agree with this!
"Koons is a lot of Smoke and Mirrors !!

Called to get pricing Im out of state, there was the 750.00 fee and then a 200.00 doc fee and then Salesman added destination fee of 1495.00 also. There teaser price is just that.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,424 Posts
Totally agree with this!
"Koons is a lot of Smoke and Mirrors !!

Called to get pricing Im out of state, there was the 750.00 fee and then a 200.00 doc fee and then Salesman added destination fee of 1495.00 also. There teaser price is just that.

Talk to the right person and the car is 4% under invoice (destination included) + a $799 doc fee and then your tax/title/reg....that's it. You can't talk to any old salesperson or make an internet inquiry. Have to know the POC there which isn't tough if you look around online ;)

You aren't getting out of the $799 doc fee, so everyone is going to have to accept it, it's the norm for this region except for PA which has it regulated by the state. Some are higher than $799.

·
Registered
In The Market
21 Posts
Wow, you know that would be less than EP pricing. even paying the 799.00, so who is the salesperson that your refering to? going to give him a call. Thanks !

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Erica is legit. I have personally talked with her and there are no hidden fees. The out the door price is really that price . 4% under invoice, minus manufacturers rebate plus $799 that is it besides your state taxes and reg fees.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Roddo is correct. I bought a Hellcat Redeye WB from Erica today. She was VERY good to work with.
Now I just have to wait for the car to arrive.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
37 Posts
[email protected] or Text 303-242-1549. Day off is now Tuesdays. I'm quick to reply as long as I'm in the office. You will be provided with the vehicle invoice with 4% Pricing breakdown. Happy to provide OTD pricing as well.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
213 Posts
I just finished a deal with the Koons team for my Redeye...Erica helped me out and I am very happy with the response time, pricing and customer service. My car has not yet arrived but my experience so far has been very good. I highly recommend giving them a chance.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
213 Posts
I am happy so far with my experience with Koons. I only care about the out the door price...and in this regard they have provided a very competitive deal.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts