SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys in the Atlanta area recommend a particular Dealership or non-dealership that knows what they are doing and has certified techs to work on warranty items on Hellcats?

My recent experience with Ed Voyles CDJR has me looking for another shop that can actually get work done and resolve issues without giving me the run around.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
29 Posts
Any of you guys in the Atlanta area recommend a particular Dealership or non-dealership that knows what they are doing and has certified techs to work on warranty items on Hellcats?

My recent experience with Ed Voyles CDJR has me looking for another shop that can actually get work done and resolve issues without giving me the run around.
I use to take my 300 to Palmer Dodge in Roswell, but they overcharged me 4-5 hours on labor for changing a the parking brake pedal. (They refunded me after I pointed it out) So I cant fully recommend them....But based solely off the number of SRT vehicles they have, I think they probably have certified techs.
Haven’t had any service yet on my 392 Charger. So my experience was from based solely from last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2 Posts
I bought my HC from Landmark Dodge in Morrow. They offer excellent service. Just ask for Jason.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts