SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,473 Posts
I was wondering about this also. I'm taking my 2010 Charger into Tomball for some engine noise (think it's a lifter) and I'm still under warranty. Even though it's not an SRT charger, I'll report back here how my experience was with them.

·
Read Only
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good. I used Clear Lake Dodge once on my Challenger RT. I walked in with the answer to my problem, but they didn't see it like I did and sent me away. They couldn't duplicate the problem. I did speak with the mechanic and told me he would research it. Got called back to do exactly what I said it was (transmission solenoid).

Doubt I go back, although they did fix the problem I want someone that knows more than I do!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep and Ram in Katy, TX. Ask Robert Anderson my hellcat sales guy let him know HellCatdotClub sent you there - he delivered my hellcat perfectly and made sure only the SRT guy handled my car and the manager. I'll be posting a full review sometime this weekend or early next week of my entire experience from start to finish. I've had both my super bee and challenger serviced there for years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.