SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
925 Posts
Been riding the pirelli all season tires times to upgrade to some more traction tires
General consensus is that the pirelli all seasons are the worst for traction! Search the tire and wheel forum on this site and you will find an overwelming amount of information on this subject!

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack.
2,554 Posts
Been riding the pirelli all season tires times to upgrade to some more traction tires
Went from all season Pirelli tires on my Hellcat to Pirelli high performance tires on my Scat Pack. The high performance tires were a lot better. The Scat Pack feels good taking turns at speeds the Hellcat could only dream about.

Thus to keep it simple just replace the all season tires with factory sanctioned high performance tires.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,102 Posts
I'll go 275/40 up front, and still torn between 305/35 or 315/35 rear.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,102 Posts
Oh yeah, if Tire Rack says 305 are ok, I don't even worry about them.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
281 Posts
I'll go 275/40 up front, and still torn between 305/35 or 315/35 rear.
I picked up VF5 wheels to put on the charger. The 315s run wide for them. Michelin lists the 305 at 12.3 inches which is 312mm. The German dealer says they're 326mm which will for sure rub. Trying to find someone who has them to confirm width.

·
Registered
Life is short - giggle hard
40 Posts
I just put some Yokohama ADVAN APEX V601 on mine and I quite like them. They seem to stick fine and aren't too pricey.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
245 Posts
Michelin PS4 in Porsche spec - 285/40/20 is my favourite .

Otherwise get the PS4S (slightly better tread) but only comes in 275/40/20.

If you don’t deal with too much rain the new Nitto 555RII is supposed to be fantastic. I have a set coming for my new WB RE charger .

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
234 Posts
Michelin PS4 in Porsche spec - 285/40/20 is my favourite .

Otherwise get the PS4S (slightly better tread) but only comes in 275/40/20.

If you don’t deal with too much rain the new Nitto 555RII is supposed to be fantastic. I have a set coming for my new WB RE charger .
The NITTOs are fantastic! I just gave the gen2 version . On my second set. Great traction and feel. Amazing tire. Debating to going to the r2 this go round for the rear.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
27 Posts
I've run stock size OEM Pirelli, Nitto 555, Michelin Pilot Sport 4S and now Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4. They all lasted me 10k (Nitto) - 16k (Pirelli) miles. I daily drive hard but not excessively. I was very disappointed in the 4S water traction at 13k miles, especially for the price, and they were absolutely scary to drive over 50mph in the wet 30* weather we had in February. I had zero confidence on the highway. Trying All Season now.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts