SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just stumbled across this forum and figured I鈥檇 join and say hi!
Last November I caught a flight to Michigan from Chicago and purchased a brand new 2020 Hellcat Redeye. I鈥檝e since put about 3,500 miles on the car, many smiles and look forward to many more. Cheers馃嵒

Registered
2017 Challenger HC 6M
Love the blue stripes! They are definitely under utilized. Congrats on your beautiful and unique ride!

Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
Welcom to HC.org!
I second the Blue Stripes!
Just Beautiful!

Congrats and let us know how you enjoy All the Fassst Fun.
Street Fun or Track?

Linda :)

Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
Beautiful car my neighbor!!!! (Indianapolis)

I was looking at a narrow bodied Redeye with that exact same setup...but got a better deal on my Indigo...

Welcome to the club... oh and... YOU GOTTA GO TO WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE :D

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful car my neighbor!!!! (Indianapolis)

I was looking at a narrow bodied Redeye with that exact same setup...but got a better deal on my Indigo...

Welcome to the club... oh and... YOU GOTTA GO TO WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE :D
I was actually looking for a Indigo Widebody Redeye but couldn鈥檛 find one with the right options and settled for the white/blue. Both beautiful colors. Will definitely be taking plenty of road trips/cruises this year, hope to run into you and your beast!

Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
That white is officially awake with blue stripes.
Very shelby, looks great!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That white is officially awake with blue stripes.
Very shelby, looks great!
That鈥檚 what my brother said too when he first saw it coming from a distance 鈥淚 thought you got a Shelby鈥 馃槀 thank you!

Registered
I was actually looking for a Indigo Widebody Redeye but couldn鈥檛 find one with the right options and settled for the white/blue. Both beautiful colors. Will definitely be taking plenty of road trips/cruises this year, hope to run into you and your beast!
So generally the Woodward Dream Cruise is the 2nd weekend of August (13-16) generally around those dates each year. The week before that, is the Roadkill Nights where they drag race (MOPAR, some others) on the Woodward strip.

There's also a Mopar drag race event/car show that takes place on the same weekend as the Woodward Dream Cruise and there's a huge MOPAR event on the strip every year for the most part. It's exclusive too, only MOPAR... so you get special parking, etc..

Absolutely a great weekend thing to do...and TONS of people show up for this.... largest single day cruise event in the US or even globally to my knowledge..

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So generally the Woodward Dream Cruise is the 2nd weekend of August (13-16) generally around those dates each year. The week before that, is the Roadkill Nights where they drag race (MOPAR, some others) on the Woodward strip.

There's also a Mopar drag race event/car show that takes place on the same weekend as the Woodward Dream Cruise and there's a huge MOPAR event on the strip every year for the most part. It's exclusive too, only MOPAR... so you get special parking, etc..

Absolutely a great weekend thing to do...and TONS of people show up for this.... largest single day cruise event in the US or even globally to my knowledge..
Sounds like a great time, can鈥檛 wait to send this thing down the drag strip and see what she鈥檒l do. Love cruises/shows as well. Just hope there鈥檚 plenty of E85 stations along the way.

Premium Member
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Awesome color combination.
Hopefully Woodward isn't cancelled this year like it was last year.
If it happens I am planning on bringing my 15 up there for the day.
We typically go on Friday because Saturday is a total mad house.
Tons of cars and shows either day though.

Registered
I don't expect it will be this year... and I'm generally there Thursday night through Sunday.

Registered
Welcome. Car looks fantastic!

Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
It was cancelled but not "cancelled" lmao

I go every year and it looked the same last year as it does every other year. Jam packed

Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
Not usually a fan of white cars but i love that color combo. Congrats

Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
It was cancelled but not "cancelled" lmao

I go every year and it looked the same last year as it does every other year. Jam packed
Nice looking ride.
I usually travel to Woodward but not last year because of the border restrictions. Many of the sponsors weren't there but you couldn't stop the enthusiasts.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts