SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’d advise anyone to steer clear of this bunch. Ordered a full set of wheels from these guys in the start of February.paid for them and haven’t heard from them in weeks..Emails ignored,can’t get anyone on the phone,messages ignored. Facebook messages ignored...

Anyway ...Don’t let it happen to You. Beware of need 4 speedmotorsports like the plague. Probably out almost 5 grand and still need wheels for My Cat.

:mad:

·
Premium Member
6,236 Posts
I think he is reaching out to them.
How long have you been waiting?
You spent $ 5 000.00 ....up front for wheels?
What kind are you buying or trying to obtain.

Linda :)

·
Registered
4,995 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
I see the OP is new to this site.. that's the reason i asked if he tried reaching out on this site.. Anyone on this site ever have trouble with this group?
I have never purchased from them..

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
There is no excuse for poor customer service but custom wheels are not usually a quick turnaround. I've waited 8-10 weeks for just a cheap set of Factory Reproduction wheels.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I think he is reaching out to them.
How long have you been waiting?
You spent $ 5 000.00 ....up front for wheels?
What kind are you buying or trying to obtain.

Yeah 5 g’s Canadian... I ordered a set of project gr6 5 spoke wheels. Brushed red barrel, hydro dipped,and ceramic coated... ordered them back in the beginning of February... they were in stock and had to be sent for dipping and coating. Multiple times now “promised” delivery windows have come and gone. At first they were contacting me once a week stringing me along... now it’s about 3 full weeks of them completely ignoring Me since missing the last time they were expecting to get them shipped to me...

Edit: February I was given the refinishing time of 3 weeks and then being sent to me. Got a few updates with the last being March 27th saying they were hoping to get them that Wednesday. Which has come and gone... now ordinarily I wouldn’t be concerned but communication was great up until that day. Now It’s like they don’t exist.

Thanks guys for the replies

·
Registered
148 Posts
Have you tried calling Project6GR directly? they are in Los Angeles area 888-714-7467
Talked to them when I was looking at wheels, didn't buy them but they were very professional,
told me to stop by their shop anytime.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have you tried calling Project6GR directly? they are in Los Angeles area 888-714-7467
Talked to them when I was looking at wheels, didn't buy them but they were very professional,
told me to stop by their shop anytime.
Yeah I addressed that in My opening. And Yes they do seem very professional... and this is why I’m very concerned. Cause they were communicating very promptly right up until a few weeks ago.

FYI N4SM is Project 6GR... same address... everything

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Seems I’ve roused them. Erick has contacted me via email... they finally have the wheels... since Friday afternoon. Pics shortly.

I’ll share cause they are gonna be amazing...

·
1st Hemi, 2017 Challenger Hellcat after "51-Years"
2,212 Posts
Seems I’ve roused them. Erick has contacted me via email... they finally have the wheels... since Friday afternoon. Pics shortly.

I’ll share cause they are gonna be amazing...

Hellcat Newfie,

I'm glad you have now heard from them and it reads like things are as they should be. :)

Looking forward to the pictures. ;)

Terry

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As promised pics

And...They are still very professional in interaction. The take away here for anyone whose dealing with customers ....is even bad news is better then no news at all... custom orders... One can expect delays.. anyone can/should be able to deal with that. But no info at all one can only assume/entertain flights of fancy...

Attachments

·
1st Hemi, 2017 Challenger Hellcat after "51-Years"
2,212 Posts

Hellcat Newfie,

Most excellent for sure ...................

Terry

·
Premium Member
6,236 Posts
Let us know when they have arrived on your doorstep and and you are happy with your purchase.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let us know when they have arrived on your doorstep and and you are happy with your purchase.

Sorry for the delay ,everyone.Very satisfied! arrived safely , packed well and every box, some extra swag to My surprise. Fit and finish is amazing,wheels came ages ago but been waiting to get the Cat back from paint for a while ,which is why the poor girl is missing her fender badges in these few poorly taken cell phone pics that i have currently.I'll throw up some 4k ones once I take some and update the post. They look amazing in person and are thankfully much easier to clean then the stock wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sorry for the delay ,everyone.Very satisfied! arrived safely , packed well and every box, some extra swag to My surprise. Fit and finish is amazing,wheels came ages ago but been waiting to get the Cat back from paint for a while ,which is why the poor girl is missing her fender badges in these few poorly taken cell phone pics that i have currently.I'll throw up some 4k ones once I take some and update the post. They look amazing in person and are thankfully much easier to clean then the stock wheels.
Are you on the Rock??

1 - 20 of 33 Posts