SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Are you on the Rock??
Yes sir, born and raised, tried leaving more then once ,but can’t stay away! Haven’t been kicked off it yet either so I got that going ,so the Rock I’ll stay.

Edit : disclaimer : Any video that may exist was filmed in our version Mexico...= St. Pierre

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Damn those look sharp.
Thanks ,They did a fantastic job on them and worked perfectly for the look I was after and had pictured before I began the project over the winter while in storage.They not only look the part they perform great too.I’m definitely now a ceramic coating faithful for life as well. So much easier to clean then without.

Once I get My carbon fibre side splitters on now sometime this upcoming week ,when I can get time to install those it’ll be perfect and complete! Well...for now!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
More pictures on your future work would be great. Going to do something like that soon. Appreciate the share.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yes sir, born and raised, tried leaving more then once ,but can’t stay away! Haven’t been kicked off it yet either so I got that going ,so the Rock I’ll stay.

Edit : disclaimer : Any video that may exist was filmed in our version Mexico...= St. Pierre

I am from the rock as well! Gone a long time though! Bell Island is my home town! Good to see a Hellcat tearing it up in the homeland!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I am from the rock as well! Gone a long time though! Bell Island is my home town! Good to see a Hellcat tearing it up in the homeland!

Small world made smaller by the internet .Us Newfoundlanders are infiltrated everywhere by now I thinks :)

We have a few Hellcats here, and two Demons. The Charger Hellcat is the rare breed for here. far as I know I have 1 of 2 from MY16 anyway that are located on da Rock here. I've never saw the other one however, I believe that one is located on the west coast of the Rock somewhere.. there's definitely a bunch of Hellcat Challengers here though of various years.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Rims look great, now just take off the tire stickers! :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
That paint seems to be an issue
Not sure I follow what You mean,the paint on the tire letters?other then 1 out 10 people not suiting their style.... The paint/ink is specifically made for tires.safe,doesn't do anything to tire.There's a few brands on the market this one is Tire Penz.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Wheels look great! Hope it was worth the wait.

Not sure where you got 1 out of 10 that don't like the tire lettering. I suspect that number is a LOT higher. I doubt anyone you run into on the street would be honest with you about the lettering. It's your car so do whatever makes you happy but to me, that cheapens the look of the car and belongs on a 1970's era car. Just one man's opinion. Enjoy the wheels.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
Wheels look great! Hope it was worth the wait.

Not sure where you got 1 out of 10 that don't like the tire lettering. I suspect that number is a LOT higher. I doubt anyone you run into on the street would be honest with you about the lettering. It's your car so do whatever makes you happy but to me, that cheapens the look of the car and belongs on a 1970's era car. Just one man's opinion. Enjoy the wheels.
Yep it was worth the wait.

Not saying I don’t get negative comments on the tire paint at all. 1 in ten is sure to let Me know. And I appreciate all comments really as long as it gets t em talkin.

70’s was kinda the look I was after to pay homage to its roots and that look I fully admit isn’t for everyone.

Can’t say I’d dress just any brand either, for some it works others not so much. I don’t think I’ll be dressing my NT05Rs at all. Which I can share images of ,with the paint off the front Pirellis as well.

Attachments

21 - 33 of 33 Posts