SRT Hellcat Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Very respected shop for sure That sounds like very smart money being spent on a high performance fuel system His trans tune and touch up on his tune after the new fuel system

263 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
What horsepower are you shooting for my good man That will be the deciding factor I would believe Plus what Supercharger to get there
We made 1228whp with the street kit. We are over 1330whp on the race kit and believe we can hit 1400whp plus soon.
On a stock engine and the street kit on e98 I believe I can hit 1100whp safely.
I just did a stock blower car with cam, heads and e98 and made 986whp. Add a kb to that car and we would easily be mid 1100’s with the stock lower end.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
That's same as buying race gas since E98 is drum only buy Great power though but most are pushing it to convert to E85 sold at the pump but not everywhere to be a real street driver E98 is same as race gas What did it make on 93 and E85

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
6654A77E-4DED-4821-BF93-1064A0608ED2.jpeg
37C18904-5724-4038-B6EC-5E13ABDBC3CD.jpeg
That's same as buying race gas since E98 is drum only buy Great power though but most are pushing it to convert to E85 sold at the pump but not everywhere to be a real street driver E98 is same as race gas What did it make on 93 and E85
No 93, on E85 it made 940 RWHP now keep in mind it also had the drag radials on it so add 40 RWHP to the E85 940 and the X98 986. Yes X98 comes in drums, I carry 5 gal with me in case I get bad E85 at the pump.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Thank you and looks like me with fuel lol E85 98 Methanol and race gas Very impressive HP for sure
Thank you a lot of work in this car for sure, new motor with ported and polished heads, bigger cam, headers, diamond pistons Carrillo H-beam rods, Tranny done by Paramount Etc...

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
any mods to rear of car axles brace driveshaft or 9 inch conversion What crank in the motor stock or a billet stoker piece

·
Banned
717 Posts
Thank you a lot of work in this car for sure, new motor with ported and polished heads, bigger cam, headers, diamond pistons Carrillo H-beam rods, Tranny done by Paramount Etc...
So when are we going to see some track numbers?

·
Premium Member
6,254 Posts
http://www.hellcat.org/threads/now-in-the-9-club.173489/

Funny how threads and info posted gets missed or there are distractions for the .e myself blow up guys;)
Danny's Hellcat has been making reallygood progress.
I really loved watching Danny's Jazz Blue Hellcat running pass after pass at Nola and seeing how happy he was participating at the MSHS race series.
He gets this is a Hobby and many of us that like to participate can enjoy the friendly competition that helps push the platform!

Go Danny Go!!

Linda:)

·
Premium Member
857 Posts

Funny how threads and info posted gets missed or there are distractions for the .e myself blow up guys;)
I really loved watching Danny's Jazz Blue Hellcat running pass after pass at Nola and seeing how happy he was participating at the MSHS race series.
He gets this is a Hobby and many of us that like to participate can enjoy the friendly competition that helps push the platform!

Go Danny Go!!

Jazz Blue the fastest color!

·
Premium Member
932 Posts

Go Danny Go!!

Thank you Linda for all your help and knowledge along the way. As you well know it has been a long road to get here. This is the best part of our form, people helping each other with there experiences as to what worked and didn’t, John was the best at doing that with me and a lot of other people. Now to hit my goal at the rock of a 9.2! :)

·
Premium Member
6,254 Posts
You are Welcome Danny !
Top Cat would be proud if YOU. :cool::D

I Love Goals
To hit the 9.2 is so obtainable and I know if that is what you want Tim Barth will help you achieve it!

Top Cat loved R&D ......he knew there will be different ways to achieve the goals we all want.
He just didnt want anyone lto be using their money wasting it on paperwork marketing or for anyone to be a " Fanboy" The takers are there.
"Live for the Day"

I wish lots and lots of luck Danny and hope to see you at the nexr mshs Race with yoir beautiful Jazz Blue Hc! I enjoyed watching how nicely your HC ran at NOLA!.....AWESOME l!
You are out having lots of fasssst fun!!!
Good for you!!!:cool:

·
Registered
239 Posts
We made 1228whp with the street kit. We are over 1330whp on the race kit and believe we can hit 1400whp plus soon.
On a stock engine and the street kit on e98 I believe I can hit 1100whp safely.
I just did a stock blower car with cam, heads and e98 and made 986whp. Add a kb to that car we would easily be mid 1100’s with the stock lower end.
Is the street kit and the race kit the same blower just with a different pulley,? What psi are you runing on 93 ? And e85 with the street kit compared to the race kit..
I looked on the KB sight and it show 6-8 psi on a kit yet the tuner kit was 14psi and up,? Reason I’m asking is that I seen 14psi with 93 on cars with a KB,and just wondering if 14psi is the max ?

61 - 74 of 74 Posts