SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dread reading all of these delays on the original orders as I had a original order. Key word had, I got cold feet and let my order be sold to the next guy. Remorse set in and I placed another order earlier this month. All I have is the VON at this point but atleast I am back in.

Great news is my dealer was allocated 2 and sold them to us for a great price. Very small dealership but sells a lot of trucks and Jeeps.

I am in central Illinois so delervery anytime before April just means it will be in storage as they have all ready started salting bridges.

Hope to start reading about deliveries.

·
BMF
4,985 Posts
Hell Yeah!!!

WT

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Black pearl, 6 speed, nav, and summer tires. I may change if I get bumped down far enough and other options become available. But figured keep it basic and maybe get a earlier delivery.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
I dread reading all of these delays on the original orders as I had a original order. Key word had, I got cold feet and let my order be sold to the next guy. Remorse set in and I placed another order earlier this month. All I have is the VON at this point but atleast I am back in.

Great news is my dealer was allocated 2 and sold them to us for a great price. Very small dealership but sells a lot of trucks and Jeeps.

I am in central Illinois so delervery anytime before April just means it will be in storage as they have all ready started salting bridges.

Welcome back to the band wagon

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts

Whew! You were lucky to have a dealer with allotment available. Congrats!!! Glad you decided to jump in and go for it! Our Hellbabies are gonna ROCK!!:D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This will be my first street car I have ever owned. Now I just need to figure out how to break the news to the boss that we are buying a vehicle she thought I gave up on. At least she has a new JK.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,424 Posts
Welcome from Upstate New York!
Enjoy the Forum! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.