SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Billet Silver

8545 Views 38 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  JBS$
Hello All!,
Just joined, great website for info. Ordered my Billet Silver Charger Hellcat W/Matte Black Rims this weekend...now the waiting begins?
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Ordered my silver charger a few weeks ago. Black interior and Harmon kardon.
I got mine the same! I originally went without the stereo upgrade, but me and the wife were talking later and he told me I should go ahead and get it, because who ever said "thank gosh I don't order that upgrade?". Point well made! I called my sales guy immediately!

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Is the chargers rims Matt or gloss black.
I was thinking that it was gloss black win I was looking last night on the order opinions.
On the website they're matte but at the dealerships I was offered either or and the brass monkey. The only thing I didn't get was the sunroof and black roof...still thinking about the black roof though...

· Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
254 Posts
On the website they're matte but at the dealerships I was offered either or and the brass monkey. The only thing I didn't get was the sunroof and black roof...still thinking about the black roof though...
On mine matte, (stock wheel with Charger Hellcat) I would bet that by the end of 2015 the after market people will have more wheels avail. for Hellcat. Drive the Hellcat like you own it!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
953 Posts
I have a Billet Silver one with a Satin Hood now sitting in Taylor yard. Someday, it will make it's way to NC. Update - Dealer ETA is now Feb. 23rd., at last we are getting close.
Where in NC?

(Raleigh here)

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Ordered my HC Charger on 2/13, VON# on 2/16 and BX status today, 2/19. Silver, black Laguna, HK, black wheels. I'm in FL and will pick it up just north of Detroit. I hope the snow is gone before Horace and John get my car bolted together.
LOL! Welcome to the club! Im in Fernandina Beach. I ordered mine FEB 7, VON# FEB 10 and honestly I guess I will contact the dealer tomorrow to check on my code...I only "assumed" it would be BX?

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
744 Posts
LOL! Welcome to the club! Im in Fernandina Beach. I ordered mine FEB 7, VON# FEB 10 and honestly I guess I will contact the dealer tomorrow to check on my code...I only "assumed" it would be BX?
I'm in Oviedo, just outside Orlando. I do all the local car cruises and shows in my '56 Chrysler New Yorker show car but my HC will have to go with me to some of the cruises. I did that with my '08 Chally SRT until Chally's started showing up in numbers.

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Ordered my billet silver back in September its in a railcar in Kentucky and should be here in the 12th if this month. Billet and black is just mean and "muscle" looking. All business!
As opposed to the rest saying, I'm a wimp kick my a$$? Lmao!! I keep telling you all, there is no wrong color, just wrong owners!!! :D

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.