SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Paladin06

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yeah RC, not exactly what I wanted either. But they're black, SS & the price was low enough that I won't think twice about replacing them down the road.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:oops: Sorry about that RC, it's been one of those days.....

·
Left Shark
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,141 Posts
lol. No problem. I had one of those days today. Major virus outbreak today...9 locations in 6 states in minutes....SO much fun...not.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My sill plate guards that were ordered on the 18th came in today. Shipping only took 6 days from China, not too bad. They look great, came packed in a heavy box reinforced with wood on the sides so they wouldn't get crushed.

Other than being Anodized, they are identical to the OEM 822211234 plates & provide coverage for the outer & inner edges of the sill plate as well.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
My sill plate guards that were ordered on the 18th came in today. Shipping only took 6 days from China, not too bad. They look great, came packed in a heavy box reinforced with wood on the sides so they wouldn't get crushed.

Other than being Anodized, they are identical to the OEM 822211234 plates & provide coverage for the outer & inner edges of the sill plate as well.
Awesome. Please post pics of them. I want those too. Probably wait till Feb. I have a lot of mods on order for January. My ideas exceed my budget! :D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I already re-packed them back in the box, but they look exactly like the ones pictured in my first post.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
223 Posts
I'm hoping to find some lighted sill guards someday, but those do look nice.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump for April.

Reactions: Zebug
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.