SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Black fender badges on black hellcat

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  TXHawk 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
Just looking for some pictures of black fender emblems on a standard/narrow body black challenger. This summer I picked up a 15 phantom black hellcat Challenger and I am thinking about buying all black emblems for the fenders. Recently saw a black widebody redeye with dark colored badges and it looked great. I am afraid that the standard body without the widebody fender flares will look too plain. Anyone make the swap?

#4 ·
Yeah I found them already, I just wanted to see what they would look like installed before I rip off my old ones

#5 ·
Just do it. There's zero way it won't look good. NB or WB makes no difference.

Reactions: HUNTER
#6 · (Edited)
My taste - simple and understated. IMHO - meanest looking cat on road - 100% blackout NO chrome anywheret (matt hood, ALL badges, D-O-D-G-E letters , lug nuts, window tint, everything except for red calipers). If I trade up to Superstock (still not a fan of the looks of boy-racer, wheel body extenders or nose hood... but it's slowly starting to grow me). Next HC, I would do it all again in black plus the full black graphics package. Almost 5 years-old, only washed on the day it was delivered. Every time it's out it gets raves.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.