SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Jail Break
1,539 Posts
More stickers. Gator skin graphics on roof and white stripe along back end.

The SEMA show Challenger will be the only true special edition, and my guess is that it won't be available for purchase.
What you mean? It should be allocated to certain dealers like all the other special models and you have to call those dealers and pay their 100k ADM. Of course you COULD buy it!

If the SEMA car really is the 909hp car rumored, I can see them selling for 200k with big money guys dropping the $.

·
BMF
4,969 Posts
If it’s the 900hp model. I have 4 Dealers already on my short list.
HC Jesus is on speed dial if needed.
I’ll trade the Demon. So they already know.

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
589 Posts
More stickers. Gator skin graphics on roof and white stripe along back end.

The SEMA show Challenger will be the only true special edition, and my guess is that it won't be available for purchase.
white bumblebee stripe👍🏻gator skin graphics 🤮
18s with drag radials and demon hood👍🏻👍🏻
just dreaming.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
119 Posts
How much more than a Jail Break will MSRP really be when there’s no difference other than mid level seats, roof decal and some badges. If you really wanted one, you can order same car as jailbreak buy badges and decals over counter. I hope Dodge at least sequences VIN to protect those people paying up for one of the 300 units.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,790 Posts
Man, talk about a big swing and miss. I’ve been hesitant to say that through all the reveals, but this one does it for me. The dodge emblem out front looks out of place and I’m not digging the vinyl graphics on the roof. So far the SuperBee Charger has been the best of the ones revealed so far. 1 more to go, probably the big one with a performance boost and an insane ADM to go with it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,142 Posts
Man, talk about a big swing and miss. I’ve been hesitant to say that through all the reveals, but this one does it for me. The dodge emblem out front looks out of place and I’m not digging the vinyl graphics on the roof. So far the SuperBee Charger has been the best of the ones revealed so far. 1 more to go, probably the big one with a performance boost and an insane ADM to go with it.
Last one is unobtainium
The Super Bee is the only they tried on IMO. That is a really cool car.

King Daytona and Black Ghost probably should have been wide body 1320s. Both drag cars, let them be drag cars.

·
Registered
94 Posts
and another swing and a huge miss(I've been not hesitant to say it on this and the other reveals), all the drama from Tim K for nothing except another overpriced bullshit package. I'm at 6+ months still waiting on my 22 HCWB order, I wonder what kind of shit show will it be in 23MY order's are people going to end up waiting over a half a year or more for their overpriced sticker packages???

1 - 20 of 130 Posts