SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made a road trip to Houston yesterday to get some stripes installed on my Cat. Wasnt sure at first if this is what I wanted to do but it needed a little pop. I couldnt believe that every place I stopped, people were looking at or telling me what a nice car I have. Matte black and a little red really makes a difference and this color scheme is growing on me more and more. What are your thoughts??

hc stripe 1.jpg
hc stripe 2.jpg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
6 Posts
Looks great. I have a white hc and was thinking of going gold striped with red pinstripes. Not decided yet, suggestions lol.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
81 Posts
Made a road trip to Houston yesterday to get some stripes installed on my Cat. Wasnt sure at first if this is what I wanted to do but it needed a little pop. I couldnt believe that every place I stopped, people were looking at or telling me what a nice car I have. Matte black and a little red really makes a difference and this color scheme is growing on me more and more. What are your thoughts??

View attachment 225825 View attachment 225833
Looks dam good!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
201 Posts
Looks awesome, Red really makes it pop!

Reactions: SKULLNUTZ

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,166 Posts
I think your car looks awesome!!! Nice Work!

Linda

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks great. I have a white hc and was thinking of going gold striped with red pinstripes. Not decided yet, suggestions lol.
I actually like this one pictured but just a little too much for me. I am surprised how good the gold looks with the black.

Challenger Dual SRT Racing Stripes – Precut Scoop area 2015-2017

It took me over a month to decide Popzombie. Just look at images and you will figure it out.

Actually another member here has the same scheme and that is what I wanted when I saw his picture of it. I believe his car is Granite Gray.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,809 Posts

View attachment 225825 View attachment 225833
You stripes are amazing and it looks great

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,809 Posts
The best part is it is yours. Make it your own and rock it.

Keep up the amazing work and enjoy the family that supports you

Take care and be safe

·
Registered
Sublime REWB
863 Posts
Wow Skull, looks great!!! Hellcat of the Month vote coming from me!!!

Reactions: SKULLNUTZ

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,241 Posts
Looks great....brother lol

Attachments

Reactions: Hayabusa

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,241 Posts
I love it man. I love the flat black. It's awesome and I'm glad you got it done.

Yes, this makes us online besties! LOL

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,241 Posts
Hey off topic but whee did you get those spliter guards?
They are the stock ones. I had them plasti-dipped black. It has come in handy a few times, especially after getting my car lowered and getting used to the ride height. I'll probably take them off soon

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They are the stock ones. I had them plasti-dipped black. It has come in handy a few times, especially after getting my car lowered and getting used to the ride height. I'll probably take them off soon
Hey, Im looking to borrow a set from someone to mock up some metal ones for us. I sold mine unfortunately. Ill post up a separate thread to see if anyone would be willing to donate them for a while and for their time they will get a set on me if my buddy can make them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts