SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Accidentally melted a quarter size area on a black plastic piece of trim. It’s not really melted but the texture is gone. Any solution besides replacement?
Appreciate the help!!

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger RT ScatPack
13 Posts
Not much you can do to remedy other than replace it. Moparwholesaleparts.com offers the best pricing I could find on replacement parts!

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,325 Posts
Not much you can do to remedy other than replace it. Moparwholesaleparts.com offers the best pricing I could find on replacement parts!
Enjoy the shipping delay and getting your item broken 4 times before you get a good one!

I would gladly go to a dealer and pay dealer prices for something like that over that F'n site again. "We're sorry your item is delayed it is in the paint booth right now" they said, for a non painted plastic part....

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,325 Posts
I would only use moparpartsonline or whomever their affliates are to ensure you have the right part number for whatever you're looking for, Best bet is to call dealer with 8digit Vin and have them give you a number, then type it in on google and see what pops up. Likely Steve white will have an ebay listing on it as he carries a ton, but if you find one on amazon or something they're good obviously. Just avoid moparparts or other similar style sites because they will delay your part heavily, blame covid and it will likely arrive in only bubble wrap and no box like my stuff always did.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Not sure what part your referring to, but just replace it. I jsut replaced my hood scoop plastic for like $50, and both my rocker panels for $250 because of marks etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts