SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m new to the Hellcat scene. I’d like to get more info. What brand is it? Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
125 Posts
I’m new to the Hellcat scene. I’d like to get more info. What brand is it? Do you have any pictures?
Kenne Bell, I'll send you some pics of it tonight, I recommend boost reference with any boost a pump, not something you want to leave on.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After looking online, I wanted to make sure...You’re selling the actual boost-a-pump, plug and play harness, and the boost reference adapter?

·
Registered
125 Posts
After looking online, I wanted to make sure...You’re selling the actual boost-a-pump, plug and play harness, and the boost reference adapter?
yes pnp harness, boost a pump, and 40 amp fuse, I had to buy a boost reference and a boost switch separate

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds good! I would like to see pictures when you’re able to get them to me. I’d really appreciate it. I see that you have a 17 Challenger Hellcat. I know there might not be any difference, but fitment shouldn’t an issue, right?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sounds good! I would like to see pictures when you’re able to get them to me. I’d really appreciate it. I see that you have a 17 Challenger Hellcat. I know there might not be any difference, but fitment shouldn’t an issue, right?
I sure will, It will fit 2015-2018 for sure

·
Registered
125 Posts
5k but it doesn’t turn on unless I go into 5 psi of boost so probably not even close to that. I sent you some pics in your inbox

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So when the car is making less than 5 pounds of boost, it is off? Anything greater than that, it does switch on? I didn’t get any pictures in my inbox. Thank you.

·
Registered
125 Posts
So when the car is making less than 5 pounds of boost, it is off? Anything greater than that, it does switch on? I didn’t get any pictures in my inbox. Thank you.
yes sir that is correct, with a pressure hobb switch, you can select what psi to activate it at. I'm at work and the signal here is ass so it might take a while for them to upload, ill send them again when I leave

1 - 20 of 27 Posts