SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Jsut made a deal to trade in my SPWB M6 on a WBHC M6. Car has 5000miles. I will be adding my lowering springs, my wheels, barton shifter, diff brace, and z26 brake pads to the new car. I also will be swapping the rear diff fluid for Royal pruple(as it fixed the whine in my SP).

Anything else I should be address upon purchase? Do they make a green belt for stock length?

Thanks for the advice

Brandon

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
1,650 Posts
First, congrats! Pics when you get a chance!

Next, when you swap the wheels, what are you doing for tires? You're going to be pushing more power through there, so getting traction can be an adventure.

Not sure about the belt, but I'm sure someone will chime in!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,006 Posts
Get a Speed Dawg shift knob !!!
I loved mine.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
First, congrats! Pics when you get a chance!

Next, when you swap the wheels, what are you doing for tires? You're going to be pushing more power through there, so getting traction can be an adventure.

Not sure about the belt, but I'm sure someone will chime in!
Current wheels have Nitto Motives which i know will be a problem, so im narrowing down my other nitro options right now

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,440 Posts
I have a 18 WB M6 as well. Sounds like we have same mods essentially. I went with Amsoil in my diff as I use their oil as well. Highly recommend Swaim rock guards as they are made for WB's as well as Zl1 Addons side skirts and xpel on the flares they will take a beating. I did the 555r2's in the rear 315's and she Hooks!

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,440 Posts
Also 4 Vibrant 1794's and a MF'ER1 to wake the dead with your exhaust. Then you'll need an LMI so she whine is louder! Lol. Catch Can as well. I could go on and on!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have MFER on my Scat pack, and i swear they made zero difference lol. It did have a mid muffler delete already, so i honestly don't see the point of them. I have the Zl1 rock gaurds off my SP i will be putting on the HC also

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,429 Posts
I have MFER on my Scat pack, and i swear they made zero difference lol. It did have a mid muffler delete already, so i honestly don't see the point of them. I have the Zl1 rock gaurds off my SP i will be putting on the HC also
The difference is subtle with the MFERs, somewhat noticeable at part throttle, under full throttle the valves open anyway even without the MFERs.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
338 Posts
Limited choice here in Canada, there was very few WB m6 hellcats sold here
Truth, I special ordered mine.

The Barton is a must, as is the clutch delay valve delete. Diff brace is a fine mod, but I'd reconsider lowering the car if you want maximize traction. There isn't much room to get the alignment back into spec without a camber kit or adjustable arms. You want as close to 0° camber (static) in the rear as possible. Excessive negative camber will only get worse on a launch with weight transfer. Nothing worse than trying to hook up on half the extra wide tire you have paid for. Go for a quality drag radial.

I made my own diff brace and adapted some universal mudflaps from Rally Armor to my widebody.

Reactions: Beast707 and SRK

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im not not concerned with dead hooking from a stop. I much rather have the car handle better for corners then traction from a stop. My current WBSP lowered with a little camber handles amazing, and i'll like the new car to be similar.

Debating between Nitto 55g2 and Nt05 NON R currently

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice! I did the the same thing a month ago! 19 WBSC 6M for 18 WBCat 6M w/ 5K miles.

Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts