SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sold my IE on tuesday and today made a deal for MSRP on a Hellcat

i put $ down w/ a credit card and will be picking it up tomorrow

I had talked to a dealer last week who said $15k adm.....but then called back 30 seconds later and said $5k...i said no thanks....i contacted him again by email 2 days ago and today he called again....this time $2k adm.....i said NO.....then called back 20 minutes later for MSRP......Yahoo!!!!

Its a Loaded Sublime A8......more options than i wanted, but i was torn on the nav/leather seats anyways...in the long run ill be happy with loaded

I pick it up tomorrow...look for pictures tomorrow night!

F the ADM.....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
339 Posts
W

I had talked to a dealer last week who said $15k adm.....but then called back 30 seconds later and said $5k...i said no thanks....i contacted him again by email 2 days ago and today he called again....this time $2k adm.....i said NO.....then called back 20 minutes later for MSRP......Yahoo!!!!

Its a Loaded Sublime A8......more options than i wanted, but i was torn on the nav/leather seats anyways...in the long run ill be happy with loaded

F the ADM.....
What state

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts
Nicely done! You didn't have to wait for 6 months like me and also paid no more than MSRP. No markup here either. High five! :D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
205 Posts
If I could get one off the lot at MSRP, I would too.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i didnt think id find one this quick......i would have preferred a 0 option car.....but after seeing pics of the stock seats im not sure if they look cheap or not....if your spending $63k whats another $1800 for leather.....same with the nav......the wife likes it...im happy with a $100 nav on the dash board.....some day when the car is sold these options will get me a bit back..

i would have liked red seat belts....i didnt get them......dont know why exactly, but i think it adds a bit to the interior

i dont want to say which dealership yet......not until the car is in my hands....ill give all the info tomorrow.....im feeling super hyper right now.....hope i sleep good tonight

i made sure no scratches under the spoiler.......they said the car is roped off, so no scratches...ill make sure to check the exhaust tips.....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
339 Posts
i didnt think id find one this quick......i would have preferred a 0 option car.....but after seeing pics of the stock seats im not sure if they look cheap or not....if your spending $63k whats another $1800 for leather.....same with the nav......the wife likes it...im happy with a $100 nav on the dash board.....some day when the car is sold these options will get me a bit back..

i would have liked red seat belts....i didnt get them......dont know why exactly, but i think it adds a bit to the interior

i dont want to say which dealership yet......not until the car is in my hands....ill give all the info tomorrow.....im feeling super hyper right now.....hope i sleep good tonight

i made sure no scratches under the spoiler.......they said the car is roped off, so no scratches...ill make sure to check the exhaust tips.....
Good to hear a good outcome

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
339 Posts

Who needs sleep I would stay the night at the dealer

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,744 Posts
Way to stick to your guns. Look forward to more info tomorrow. Congratulations!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
47 Posts

F the ADM.....
Way to talk them down. Now that shows that dealers know they cant hold on to those cars with a markup and still get more. They will have no choice but to sell at MSRP. Congrats! Big win

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just keep calling/trying....call the same dealer weekly....annoy them.....my sales guy was decent and not a A hole like most of them have been....he didnt tell me how lucky i was to get a HC for $10k adm....he worked for me trying to find a price i would pay

he was different....thats why i remembered him and kept at him...i look forward to shaking his hand tomorrow

i kept telling all of them '' ím a serious buyer and can give you a credit card right now''.....

im curious how many MSRP calls they get a day.....from what you guys say its 20+....ill bet its 1 or 2

there's just too much hype and i dont think much of it is real.....my deal proves it and the deal i almost got 2 days before.....2 MSRP deals found in 3 days and i know there are 2-3 others who found a msrp deal too on this forum...

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,254 Posts

F the ADM.....
CONGRATS! but not F the ADM... F THE ALLOCATIONS!!!!

·
The Punisher
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,043 Posts
See, that's exactly what I did....they are out there.

BTW - I was the same way on naming the dealership until I had a signed purchase order and keys :) I kept thinking someone was going to walk up and say "no, that car was sold, we made a mistake"

Congrats, there's nothing like closing the deal on one of these babies...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
886 Posts
Congrats Huggy! You're patience has paid off! I'm in the same boat, still working to score a cat, but not paying the ADM.. I'll pay MSRP

Looking forward to your pictures!

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.