SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody used the Motive products power bleeder on the Hellcat? And does it work or does it lead?
or other brands? what about the suction type bleeder that goes on the bleeder screw?
How is everyone changing their brake fluid?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
822 Posts
Their webpage: Home of Motive Products

Application Guide
Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth Late model products that have a round brake fluid reservoir cap that twists 1/3 of a turn to lock into place will use Power Bleeder p/n 0103. The corresponding adapter would be the 1103. There are some models however from the 1990s to early 2000s that use adapters 1107 and 1108 - please see the link at the bottom of the page to determine if your car needs an adapter other than the 1103. Some early Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth vehicles from the 70s thru 80s had a dual chamber rectangular cap master cylinder reservoir - those vehicles will need kit 0105 which includes adapter 1105.

Super easy to use:
Power Bleeder Instructions

Videos:
Instructional Videos
Quoting myself above....:confused: Click to expand it at the bottom of quote it has the part numbers you need and instruction videos etc.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
57 Posts
I have a Motive power bleeder that I have used on my Lightning and Durango to flush and bleed. They work excellent, and make a messy job clean and easy for one person.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts