SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealership parts best price rotors and pads all around all in is 2600.

Anyone getting better pricing elsewhere.

Been through two sets of pads at 57000 miles. Figure should do the front rotors this time at least. It's my daily, drive hard. Really happy with the oem. But if there is better at a good price I'm open to it.

16 challenger hellcat automatic.

Thanks.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
845 Posts
Pictures of your front rotors would help. It there is no pedal pulsation or steering wheel shimmy during brake apply at speeds of 40 - 60 mph, they should be good if you can still see the slots on both sides of the rotors.

Rockauto.com has great pricing and coverage. Take a look at the Power Stop front kits.

Also, many of us here are running the Power Stop Z26 Ceramics all around.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I'll check them out.

For as hard as I drive and play. I've been happy with the oem. The dust doesn't aggrivate me, so I'm more interested in the stopping and heat performance. I'll measure the rotors and take a few pictures.

Unless someone has new ones lying around they don't want. Checking out rockauto now. And then have to clear the garage out enough to do the brakes.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dealership: 2671.07
Rockauto: 2495.68
Difference: 175.39

Dealership has in stock today. Rockauto ships arrives by Wednesday.

If I didn't procrastinate I'd probably wait for the rockauto, but since the brakes need doing like two weeks ago. Probably going to go with the convenience of right meow.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
4,626 Posts
If you PM us with your shipping address we can quote you too! We offer OEM parts and after market parts too. :)

- Alexis

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I tried y'all's website, but it wasn't mobile friendly. I'll try again when I get home on the computer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts