SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,255 Posts
Too bad that it got stopped that way. Looks like the only way to have a Black Hood at this point is as an aftermarket option.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
WOW

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we used to have this note in the office years ago in our selection room.

ASSUME= when you assume you make an A$$ out of you and me. In this case we are the chumps and the dealer/manufacture is the A$$
All the cars that were at the paint shop got moved so I'm guessing there getting shipped

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts
If you had the black hood option dodge jest took it off your car the hood option has been cancelled and is no longer an option
Obviously inquiring minds would like to know where you obtained this valuable but depressing information? RS, Letter from Crysler, etc?

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,193 Posts
All the cars that were at the paint shop got moved so I'm guessing there getting shipped
Thanks for the update, nice to know something is going on. I was hoping they would be going to a facility to get the work done. At this point I just want the car. Its getting old hearing all of the excuses and finding out one got damaged in this nonsense.

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,308 Posts
If you had the black hood option dodge jest took it off your car the hood option has been cancelled and is no longer an option
Source please..

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
Wait for RS to respond

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts
My dealer called to inform me
We all know Dealers can be full of Shizzy! I would make your dealer show you where he got this information from...and a phone call wouldn't cut it.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.