SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
791 Posts
Welp, after 22 days at the dealership and a full warranty covered engine swap, I got her back today. It's been great weather here and along with shelter in place, it's been cabin fever x 100 without my driving outlet. Tonight was record heat, so it was perfect to have her back tonight for about a 1 hr cruise before sunset. Sounds great so far, everything checks out. I'll be redoing the break in to 500 miles, but so far I'm impressed on the install. I'm NOT happy about a few "brush" scratches I see in my paint, but will be following up with the dealership on buffing it out.

Dodge stood by their product and I'm proof. $0
That’s awesome! Although I wouldn’t let the dealer touch my paint with a 100 foot pole. They are going to stick some
Kid with a rotary on it and do more damage than they fix. Either polish them out yourself or insist they pay to have them removed by a professional detailed. I first we they won’t prep the paint properly before the attempt to polish. Just my .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
653 Posts
Why did you need a new engine? what year?

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
653 Posts
Wowzers. Well at least they are doing right by you.

Also interested to know what types of noises the car was making. Completely stock? No intake?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.