SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,618 Posts
I put in the price for 4 wheels and the price jump up to $7000. Can this be right?

the listing is for EACH wheel...so $7,000 sounds about right for replacement wheels. Look up the price for the regular 20" wheels and it may be the same.....

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,618 Posts
Someone forgot to take $2800 and divide it by 4 wheels then post it on the website correctly. It's a big error typo.
Consider this scenario.....The replacement stock wheels are around $1,280.00 (SRT 20 X 9.5")....... each at list price.....so four replacement wheels would be $5,120. The option is $2,800.00 list, for a grand total of approximately $7,920.00. Figuring there would be some number flexibility, the $7,000.00 number looks about correct, IF you are using the price list for replacement wheels. I would guess you can get a good deal on either sometime next year after some people start changing to wider aftermarket wheels. Or you have a great relationship with your dealer. I'm guessing if they ever release the engine as a crate motor, it will be north of $27,000..... I just want mine to actually show up.

Reactions: 630

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Consider this scenario.....The replacement stock wheels are around $1,280.00 (SRT 20 X 9.5")....... each at list price.....so four replacement wheels would be $5,120. The option is $2,800.00 list, for a grand total of approximately $7,920.00. Figuring there would be some number flexibility, the $7,000.00 number looks about correct, IF you are using the price list for replacement wheels. I would guess you can get a good deal on either sometime next year after some people start changing to wider aftermarket wheels. Or you have a great relationship with your dealer. I'm guessing if they ever release the engine as a crate motor, it will be north of $27,000..... I just want mine to actually show up.
Well powder coat it will probably be. $7k is way too high. Hope you get your cat soon

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
If I remember correctly, approximately 2 to 3 weeks ago Bob Frederick had the Brass Monkey Order Code and MSRP pricing on his website for $500 to $700 additional cost. I just tried to go and verify the cost, but he must have his website <Home> turned off for maintenance. One thing for sure, is was not the crazy prices stated previously.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
According to Charger Hellcat pricing, wheel option is $395 for Brass Monkey Wheel.
That sounds like the correct cost I saw on Bob Fredericks site a few weeks ago. Now that you jogged my memory, that's the price I remember. I've been looking at to much pricing information.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
Someone had said that before too! I just cannot imagine that being correct. I don't think everything is ready for ordering yet??? Seems there are still some bugs in it.o_O
Believe it or not, the original SRT Challenger wheels retailed for $945.00 each in late 2008. That was a "purchase", not "option" price.

If I remember correctly, approximately 2 to 3 weeks ago Bob Frederick had the Brass Monkey Order Code and MSRP pricing on his website for $500 to $700 additional cost. I just tried to go and verify the cost, but he must have his website <Home> turned off for maintenance. One thing for sure, is was not the crazy prices stated previously.
According to Charger Hellcat pricing, wheel option is $395 for Brass Monkey Wheel.
That sounds like the correct cost I saw on Bob Fredericks site a few weeks ago. Now that you jogged my memory, that's the price I remember. I've been looking at to much pricing information.
Correct. When pricing was originally announced, the additional cost (option price) for Brass Monkey Wheels was $395.00. It will be interesting to see if that remains the same once they become available.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Believe it or not, the original SRT Challenger wheels retailed for $945.00 each in late 2008. That was a "purchase", not "option" price.

Correct. When pricing was originally announced, the additional cost (option price) for Brass Monkey Wheels was $395.00. It will be interesting to see if that remains the same once they become available.
Whew". I am sure glad I like the stock rims in my car! Wowser! :eek:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.