SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the wheels are available I contacted my dealer and made the change to my pending order with a VON but no VIN yet.
Sublime with Auto, Laguna, Summer Tires, Red Seat Belts and NAV passed on the block heater. deleted my black hood to hopefully get my car by the summer.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
Cant wait to see them

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
188 Posts
Ordered Brass Monkey wheels.

Not big on the name, but the Bright White car with those wheels looks pretty good.

My first SRT had those aluminum wheels and the brake dust was atrocious, hopefully these new wheels will hide the dust a little better..

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
645 Posts
I asked if it was possible to order the brass monkey wheels from the dealer while I was buying my car. He said no but his finance guy is related to Richard Rawlings (Gas Monkey Garage) and he could introduce me....huh???

I can't wait for SRT to start cranking them out...I'll be standing in line with my check book at the ready.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.