Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,855 Posts
Thanks HCDC and tsc

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
104 Posts
I've got a VIN one weak ago but no built sheet yet it seems... does it mean my hellcat is not under construction yet??

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
366 Posts
You
I've got a VIN one weak ago but no built sheet yet it seems... does it mean my hellcat is not under construction yet??
Have about a month, give or take, until you can generate your build sheet. Getting your vin means your getting your Cat. That Alone is half the battle. Good luck!!!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
104 Posts
You

Have about a month, give or take, until you can generate your build sheet. Getting your vin means your getting your Cat. That Alone is half the battle. Good luck!!!!
Yeah I know I just hope I'm gonna have my Cat in the early summer so I can have fun with it for at least 5 months.!!

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
355 Posts

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi, I'm trying to get build sheet for 2C3CDXL98FH770055 and says incorrect format? Can you help?
If it doesn't work then the site is acting up again or their system doesn't have your Sheet ready. Is yours in KZ status?

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
355 Posts
Thanks, not sure what KZ status is.
My car has been shipped to Bremerhaven Germany awaiting shipment to Harwich England. Very difficult to obtain Hellcats in the UK and mine will definitely be the first Charger Hellcat in the UK and possibly first Hellcat in the UK. Expected collection on 20th April.

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks, not sure what KZ status is.
My car has been shipped to Bremerhaven Germany awaiting shipment to Harwich England. Very difficult to obtain Hellcats in the UK and mine will definitely be the first Charger Hellcat in the UK and possibly first Hellcat in the UK. Expected collection on 20th April.
It means it has been invoiced from the factory to the dealership you bought from. If it's gone that far it is possible it may need more time for the sheet to generate or site isn't working correctly or because you're a UK customer it may have been left blank.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts