SRT Hellcat Forum banner

101 - 120 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Car was scheduled to be built 1/4/16. It was in "I" status and had a scheduled ship date also of yesterday 1/4 according to Hellcat9212. I was able to pull up the build sheet this morning so it must have went to at least J status between yesterday afternoon and this morning. Not able to pull up window sticker copy though which makes me wonder how could the car be scheduled to ship and not be in KZ?
so both the build sheet and the window sticker cant be pulled until atleast in J status?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi guys,

Question for you, is it possible to get a sticker pdf for a 2015? I tried the link, but it apparently gives me an error, stating it is not available. Any guidance or help is much appreciated!

Thanks,
A

·
Registered
181 Posts
The window sticker for a 2015 would only be available if it has not been sold. Once sold, it is no longer available. If you brought it from a Dodge dealer, it is possible that they can get a copy for you. You would have to ask them.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Well I tried about 4 or 5 times nothing
Then I must have finally got it right
Got build sheet and window sticker,
Thanks for the info on how to get these!!!!
Getting closer Whoo Hoo!!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
How long will I need to wait until I can start tracking my car? My dealer ordered mine this past Saturday. He gave me the order form that he submitted to Dodge.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Got my window sticker. freaking awesome. :D

101 - 120 of 150 Posts