SRT Hellcat Forum banner

121 - 140 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
95 Posts
This was so exciting! I remember doing this while i was waiting for my build- it is such an incredible feeling

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
727 Posts
no idea - does not sound normal. My Durango just hit KZ status yesterday, and bang, the Monroney popped in today!

·
Browncoats Unite
Challenger SRT Redeye
1,518 Posts
Any idea why my car has been delivered to the dealer yet my window sticker is not available through the link yet?
Most likely you are using lower case letters in your VIN or are doing something wrong looking for the sticker. Post your full vin here and we can try it for you. Can you pull up your build sheet?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,849 Posts
2C3CDZC94KH583370
No problems with build sheets
Window stickers go away early sometimes.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
230 Posts
Its been a long time since I have been on this sight .. I just bought a 2016 Challenger Cat Redline last eight of the VIN GH112255... I know it was bought Oct 0f 15 so I think it has to be one of the first made … my info so far said 1047 total were made in this color any other info would be appreciated !! RS can you HELP??!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
116 Posts
Dodge says mine is built waiting on additional equipment. Over the phone they gave me the code status when it was D1. Then on Chat with them now all they said was 'built waiting on additional equipment', but wouldn't give me the status code. They said they're for internal use only. Oh well.

The website is showing my build sheet.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,849 Posts
Its been a long time since I have been on this sight .. I just bought a 2016 Challenger Cat Redline last eight of the VIN GH112255... I know it was bought Oct 0f 15 so I think it has to be one of the first made … my info so far said 1047 total were made in this color any other info would be appreciated !! RS can you HELP??!!
First day of 2016 production was Sep 21, 2015 and the first VIN was GH100001. PLMCRZY can do an option tree on your car for a donation, send him a PM.

Dodge says mine is built waiting on additional equipment. Over the phone they gave me the code status when it was D1. Then on Chat with them now all they said was 'built waiting on additional equipment', but wouldn't give me the status code. They said they're for internal use only. Oh well.

The website is showing my build sheet.
After its built, I believe Chat wants you to get status updates from your dealer which they can do.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
I called in again today while stuck in traffic and they told me the code. I'm at JB. Can't wait!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
It's BUILT!!! Just waiting shipping.

·
Registered
116 Posts
2:30 pm PST is pickup....I'm excited, but nervous that the dealer plays nice with the lease rate.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
39 Posts
Hey, just downloaded the build sheet for my car. Vin needs to be entered using cap letters. Thank you for the link!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,849 Posts
Hey, just downloaded the build sheet for my car. Vin needs to be entered using cap letters. Thank you for the link!
Exactly, just like a VIN is always in caps.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

121 - 140 of 154 Posts