SRT Hellcat Forum banner

141 - 154 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,849 Posts
I might have missed something, but are these links no longer available?
They work fine.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
They work fine.

Hmmm, ok thanks. I've tried to pull the build status with no luck. Last update I got from the dealer was D1, it should still be able to locate it, right?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,849 Posts
Hmmm, ok thanks. I've tried to pull the build status with no luck. Last update I got from the dealer was D1, it should still be able to locate it, right?

What message are you getting?

·
Registered
7 Posts
What message are you getting?

"No records found corresponding to the VIN provided"

However, I have a screen shot from the dealer with the car's info in D1 status as of the last update from them.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,849 Posts
Sorry, nothing will show up until car is built.

When car is built then the build sheet will show up.

Soon after the car goes KZ and is released by the plant then the window sticker will show up.

You can use this one too ..

COMPLETE VIN

ALL CAPS

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok, thanks! So until the build is complete, the only way to continue getting updates is to keep bugging the dealer?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,849 Posts
Ok, thanks! So until the build is complete, the only way to continue getting updates is to keep bugging the dealer?

Yes that is correct, hang in there!

·
Registered
2 Posts
FYI....the Build Sheet link still works just fine....
22Jul2020 - Dealer ordered and provided VON
23Jul2020 - Dealer notified me of D Status and provided VIN...started checking daily for my Build Sheet via the link on this thread (received the "no records found..." message each day until yesterday...
31Jul2020 - Build Sheet pulled up via the link on this thread! Indicates "Status D to D1" and "Special Condition Scheduling VII" which I'm still not sure exactly what that means.

The Window Sticker link on this thread still doesn't pull anything up for me yet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
In kz status window sticker came up yesterday morning but later on that night it wouldn’t come up anymore does anyone have an idea why that would happen

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,849 Posts
FYI....the Build Sheet link still works just fine....
22Jul2020 - Dealer ordered and provided VON
23Jul2020 - Dealer notified me of D Status and provided VIN...started checking daily for my Build Sheet via the link on this thread (received the "no records found..." message each day until yesterday...
31Jul2020 - Build Sheet pulled up via the link on this thread! Indicates "Status D to D1" and "Special Condition Scheduling VII" which I'm still not sure exactly what that means.

The Window Sticker link on this thread still doesn't pull anything up for me yet.
So your car is built and the special scheduling condition pertains to sold order priority, no window sticker means not yet KZ or released by plant.

141 - 154 of 154 Posts