SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I'm changing out all of my interior lights for sublime LED bulbs. I can not find a LED replacement for the rear courtesy/reading lamps.

Also the bulbs under the dash that illuminate the drivers floor are not listed in the owners manual. Any one know what they are?

Thx all.

·
Left Shark
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,141 Posts
They have to be some 'standard' type bulbs. Just need to find out what type of socket and wattage, then China will hook you up. I want to know too. I don't know why they don't make all bulbs LED by now....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
499 Posts
OK, I'm changing out all of my interior lights for sublime LED bulbs. I can not find a LED replacement for the rear courtesy/reading lamps.

Also the bulbs under the dash that illuminate the drivers floor are not listed in the owners manual. Any one know what they are?

Thx all.
Were you ever able to find LED replacements?

Reactions: White Noiz

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
626 Posts
There's several warm white LED assemblies in the interior that cannot be replaced like a traditional incandescent bulb. I've heard from some members that the Viper has identical replacements in the cooler color, but the installation is very involved and honestly not worth the hassle IMO.

I'm also not sure what the cost is on those factory units, but I imagine it has a "Viper Tax".

Nick C.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,650 Posts
Charger Hellcat bulbs were easy to change over to LEDs...

Things are so much better in a Charger Hellcat!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.