SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Buy them up!!!! 19 Cats in my area!

2781 15
19 hellcats for sale, all new, at dealerships within 500 miles of me. I'm surprised there are that many. Get them while you can. I'm sure some are well overpriced but some are near msrp I'd bet.
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
19 hellcats for sale, all new, at dealerships within 500 miles of me. I'm surprised there are that many. Get them while you can. I'm sure some are well overpriced but some are near msrp I'd bet.
Could you at least provide the zip code you initially used to gather this 19-HellCat Info in a 500 miles radius. The other question is are they already sold orders or already sold and not off the web site yet. But, we can find out with a starting zip code to center a search around.

Edit - Gave us the zip code screen shot as I was typing.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
195 Posts
Could you at least provide the zip code you initially used to gather this 19-HellCat Info in a 500 miles radius. The other question is are they already sold orders or already sold and not off the web site yet. But, we can find out with a starting zip code to center a search around.
They're not in San Diego... Lowest here is $15K "market adjustment"

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
Chances are, there are not that many that are truly available...
I agree. I think I'd put more faith in the Dodge.com website over the Edmunds.com. I'm just not sure how real-time that site really is for finding a hot car like a Hell Cat.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
Chances are, there are not that many that are truly available...
Agreed.. just the normal automatic inventory population of dodge.com, dealer's website, cars.com, edmunds.com, etc when a car goes KZ and ends up listed as 'in transit'.

CatBurghlr: Unless you see actual pictures of the car on the lot, it is likely just a sold order that is not available.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
I agree. I think I'd put more faith in the Dodge.com website over the Edmunds.com. I'm just not sure how real-time that site really is for finding a hot car like a Hell Cat.
Nope, inventory automatically populated with sold order cars.. so it's not a true representation of what is available 'on the lot', I'd say a minimum of 90% of the inventory are sold orders which are not available for sale.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
195 Posts
Agreed.. just the normal automatic inventory population of dodge.com, dealer's website, cars.com, edmunds.com, etc when a car goes KZ and ends up listed as 'in transit'.

CatBurghlr: Unless you see actual pictures of the car on the lot, it is likely just a sold order that is not available.
Not to mention the "unlisted" markup after further investigation...

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
195 Posts
I saw your previous post... & you're right there are many Hellcats to be had at a premium, but some of us are stubborn... I was offered a Redline Chally Hellcat at MSRP, but I declined because I want my Sublime

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

If you say so then I'm sure you are right. When I was buying a car, I took the first 15 or so dealers that were listed on Edmunds and emailed or called. Most everyone had a car for sale. Some had outrageous prices for sure but it didn't take but a day to find a car off their site inventory.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,002 Posts
I agree, most of these are not available.. Its too bad they can make a notation on the listing that its a sold order. As a consumer, we don't know its sold and it in fact appears to be available for sale.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.