SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
BMF
4,379 Posts
Wonder how much the Super Stock will put a hurt on Demon owners.
NONE
It will increase Demon Values.
Demon has a Guinness Book of World Record 9.65 et.
SS runs 10.80s lol

·
BMF
4,379 Posts
If that Demon was is a better color easy 140k.
Still a Smoking Deal

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
700 Posts
Divorce sell offs are never fun.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
507 Posts
How much for the coach?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,029 Posts
Divorce sell offs are never fun.
Im pretty sure this car has been for sale off and on for 2 years now. Need to check my saved ads at home but i recognize this picture (because i was chasing another B5 Demon)

Im a buyer for a B5 Demon, but 115k is way off the mark that i will pay

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wonder how much the Super Stock will put a hurt on Demon owners.
I for one am so glad I didn't step up and buy a demon. What made my mind up was that Dodge would sell you as many demons as you could afford. If it would have been one demon per customer I would have bought one, but they let investors corner the market. These guys who bought 4 or 5 to flip are not seeing the return they thought they would unless they sold during the hype, largely because the RE and now the SS are so close in many respects. Demon will be an Icon, I believe that. But not the only one in the Dodge muscle car line up, and that is a generation or two away. My 60s vintage stuff just really started appreciating in value the last 10 years. I don't see these doing different until they only make electric jetsun cars for the general public.

I'll wait for the last year production to get an SS unless FCA comes out with something even cooler. A perfect demon can be had more readily than a new RE right now, but yet they linger on the market unless priced close to 100k. That says it all.

I took delivery of a new 1320 yesterday and dealer asked if I would be interested in ordering a SS. Same deal I get on all FCA vehicles just no PD so I am not getting the feeling they are going to play over MSRP games because they are not limited production. I still think the general public will migrate to the RE. All around nicer whereas the SS is more like a demon, purpose oriented. The 1320 production numbers are not that high so I think most people want a cool hot rod they can drive on vacations and still fry the tires if desired, not necessarily a drag oriented package. Not saying the SS couldn't do it but probably will be more performance oriented and hence a smaller demographic market, time will tell. Both SS and RE can achieve demon performance with little modification. IMO FCA owes Demon owners an apology, but that's where that ends. If I did own a Demon I would love it like a trophy wife, but beat the brakes off it on occasion too. Gold is an investment, cars can be but the real ROI comes from being able to enjoy them while you wait.

It is truly a great time to be alive. I hope generations to come appreciate that all these badass performance cars will around for them to experience.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If I was in the market a red eye or even normal WideBody HC is good enough... the SS will have an audience though....

that Demon was an ICON, and yeah 115k for that car not sure that’s in line but hey... I’m not paying/buying either way so it doesn’t matter.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
212 Posts
I love my widebody 2019 RE and got a great deal on a new car...the B5 looks awesome. Would have loved to get a B5 demon but could not justify the cost difference

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts