SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
877 Posts
So I ended up getting it for 52k otd and I got a free year added on to the Mopar 3 year lease option protection plan for $1000 which I just threw my deposit on that lol. Honestly I didn't think it would get much lower later I mean I paid 57k for my 16 with 12k miles on it a few years back.
Did you buy it or lease it?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I was thinking about the price as well. 52 otd for a brand new charger hellcat sound too good to be true.
It was too good to be true which is why I had to jump on it ASAP. Hell even had to take like $5k less on selling me ZL1 bc the guy offering more was taking too long. But I couldn't let that deal slip away.

·
Registered
65 Posts
57k for a Charger Hellcat brand new is a decent deal at this point. I'll add that if you like the 2019 I wouldn't wait given you might loose it. The 2019 IMO is the best model year currently given that it has the refreshed interior, the one-off model year grill update, still has power steering (If you prefer that to EPS), and isn't wide body (Some of us aren't a fan of the widebody). If you don't get a 2019 and want a new vehicle you'll be left with 2020's which are all widebody.
Your logic is exactly why I jumped on mine. It was stickered for $79k and I got it for $64k. Love the wrapped dash and frankly hate the widebody look and slower factory specs due to drag.... the 19 is an all around win for me.

Reactions: Kurama_Katt92

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Most aren't going anywhere because the owners are not accepting the reality of the situation.
This.

There is a difference between what cars are being offered for and what they are actually MOVING for.

I like the idea of just sitting this out and watching.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts