SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As new Matte Black finish with water sock and shield. Great sound!!
$350 + shipping

Paul 330 644 4459.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Makes a wild sound, but no extra performance without other mods. No mods planned until tunes are available. Performance is all I care about.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
524 Posts
Sorry to hear your selling Paul, I wish you would wait for the MAF sensor we have coming out first before you give up.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
524 Posts
It is being designed for our airflow, but yes it can still be used on the AFE

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,950 Posts
And we will see some gains,, what do you this the cost will be,,, do you want to trade my be afe kit for one of your kits

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
524 Posts
All gains and improvements will be announced in our section once we have completed testing.

Reactions: hellcat1

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry to hear your selling Paul, I wish you would wait for the MAF sensor we have coming out first before you give up.
I think you have my email from the order. Let me know when it's available. More air flow with fuel management adjustments should help.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
524 Posts
Thanks Paul we will let everyone know our results good or bad very soon, and they should be available if all goes well within the next few weeks.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,950 Posts
Few weeks, that sucks, lol.. we only have about a month left of good driving weather here is Michigan...But I understand , I will sit and wait..:oops:

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
524 Posts
Sorry we don't wanna rush it, we want this to work and be the save all for any intake.

Reactions: hellcat1

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Never believed AFE claims of 37HP and seems to be proven wrong. So far CAI look good and sound good but don't add performance without a tune.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts