SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2020 Hellcat Redeye W/B, it came with Gun Metal Gray Calipers +$595 anyone want to trade their stock red calipers for these?

·
Registered
312 Posts
A black car with black calipers kind of look more sinister. If anything I would powder coat your in some other color instead of the ubiquitous red. Perhaps yellow, or an orange shade Ive seen in some cars. What about a dark copper finish?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,398 Posts
I’ve noticed orange calipers were discontinued for 2021. Pad compound is definitely different for 2021, not sure of any hardware other than rotor size is different. I suspect the calipers are the same, hubs/hub mounts not so sure. It’s been confirmed aftermarket Z23/z26 part numbers fit through 2021. So deduce from that as you wish...

·
Registered
59 Posts
A black car with black calipers kind of look more sinister. If anything I would powder coat your in some other color instead of the ubiquitous red. Perhaps yellow, or an orange shade Ive seen in some cars. What about a dark copper finish?
Speaking of powder coating calipers, I was curious on do you have to rebuild them after they’re been coated? One guy in my area who I would like to go to says he can use the original parts to “rebuild” it after he powdercoats them. A guy he normally takes the calipers to rebuild them said that he wouldn’t for “liability reasons”.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts