SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked on FB if there was a local group and couldn't find any. I'm willing to start an FB group if enough interest.

E

·
Registered
1,821 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Well just my luck Mr. USMC Gunny - I have a Charger HC. :(
Were you ever in the military?

Joined the group or asked to. You guys need to come to Tucson and do a Mt Lemmon run. One of the best roads in Arizona and its 35 degrees cooler in less than 30 mins:

@hellcatbronco on Instagram: “Hellcat Claps #hellcat #hellcatcharger #charger #chargerhellcat #dodge #Mopar_nation #mopar #moparfam #srt #supercharged #hemi #707 #707hp…”
You know I have lived in Tucson for 12 years and have never been up to Mt. Lemmon.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
You know I have lived in Tucson for 12 years and have never been up to Mt. Lemmon.
Thats insane! I might go up Sunday? Ive been going up around 3 or 4 when everyone heads back down. Wait at the bottom and let a big gap build and then romp on it. Once you get up into the pine trees and hiking trails you gotta slow down as Sheriffs like to hide there. But the first 15-20 mins before Windy point and a mile or two past Windy Point is a blast. Its a hell of a track! Really early morning or after 10P is the best time for no traffic but its always a risk with bikers and wildlife

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Looked on FB if there was a local group and couldn't find any. I'm willing to start an FB group if enough interest.

E
Were you able to start or find a PHX HC group? I’m in Scottsdale but don’t have a FB. Figured I may ask around at Cars and Coffee (at Penske auto N Scottsdale) too. Would be great as a newer HC owner to see what others are customizing and drives or track days etc.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
No FB here either.
Never had it.....never will.
I am in Mesa.
Maybe set a time some Saturday afternoon at Pavillions and do an initial meet there to gauge interest.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
No FB here either.
Never had it.....never will.
I am in Mesa.
Maybe set a time some Saturday afternoon at Pavillions and do an initial meet there to gauge interest.
I’m in. I’ll be out of town for a week or so but when I get back would like to do something like that.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would also be up for meeting and going to the Pavillion's or something one night. They always have Mustang and Camaro clubs that are there...it would be cool to have a bunch of Hellcats and Demons show up together

·
Registered
94 Posts
Spread the word fellow Supercharged Mopar owners & let's see if we could get a group to go to the Scottsdale pavillions on Saturday night 01 26 2019.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts