SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guy's,

I saw the thread going around about Hellcat owners occupations and had a thought... Maybe we can try to link up with each other and see if there's opportunities for us to work together in our respective industries / businesses?

I own my own business and support the Semi Conductor, Bio-Pham and solar industries. My company, Atlas Components distributes and services these industries to include components, custom assemblies as well as 3rd part procurement services.

Check out my company website below and I think it would be great if like minded people can work together.

www,atlascomponents.com

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,292 Posts
Our businesses may have some over-lap.

I'm an independent contractor and provide mechanical design engineering and project management for custom factory automation centered around material handling and inspection or assembly.

Right now I've stepped out of my main industry and am doing upgrade design work on power generation gas turbines, upgraded seal design for lower bypass in the stator sections.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
26 Posts
Great idea!! I own an Accounting/Tax Firm headquartered in Illinois. We have offices in Illinois and Indiana. We're currently growing and take care of monthly books for over 750+ businesses in every different field you could imagine. We process payroll for some companies with over 1500 employees throughout the US. If anyone is in any need of our services please contact us. With modern technology we can do work for you while being in a different state!

www.premiertaxservicesinc.com

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
489 Posts
anyone with children 0-6? employed by a national franchisor of Child Care Centers(Practicing Commercial Real estate). over 180 schools operating across the US, and opening 2-3 centers every month, one of the fastest growing educational preschools in the country.

feel free to PM me with any questions!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,715 Posts
I have a 1yr old and a 3yr old.
What's the franchise name?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just thought of even a bigger idea. Anyone who has an entrepreneurial type mind, send me a private message.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,010 Posts
Great idea just a shame I live across the pond :(

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
25 Posts
I own a prosthetics company, have an interface design that's changing the way amputees connect to their prosthesis and taking the concept into other areas. If anyone needs me to give them a hand...:cool:

Seriously, I love what I do and am happy to help anyone who's lost a piece of themselves or were born without it. No need to come to biodesigns to see me, I just love to help those in need and have been around a long time and am well known in the field. Have been awarded a DARPA contract and am an entrepreneur at heart. So there it is. Thank you for this great idea. HC owners are a special group...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,419 Posts
Im an interior painter haha. The fact that im drug free, and a hard worker has kept me in business for 15 years. Im 33. My company is the largest in town for what we do. Life would be so much better if i actually was paid what im worth but......im doing ok

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
275 Posts
I'm an undertaker and I,m running a special this month on cremations!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'm launching a new rail-mounted gun part that works on ARs, AKs, SCARs, Bren 805s, Sigs, etc. I'll post our promo vid soon. Hope there are some gun guys here.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
489 Posts
^ let us see the part and im sure youll have some buyers!

1 - 20 of 179 Posts