Hell-o Kitty
Charger SRT Hellcat
801 Posts
Heck yeah. We're in Cincinnati.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
307 Posts
I'm in Centerville south of Dayton and I would interested.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
16 Posts
What color did you get I tried to have them order me one but I was having no luck and then I seen one down in Shelbyville for sale so I bought a green one from them
I ordered mine in black. tried to order it with black leather and sunroof. Had to reorder because they couldn't get the black leather and the sunroof was deleted as an option...

Ordered in September received it January 8th, a Thursday. Put the pistol grip in it on Saturday the 10th. Looking for larger wheels and tires now.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
549 Posts
I ordered mine in black. tried to order it with black leather and sunroof. Had to reorder because they couldn't get the black leather and the sunroof was deleted as an option...

Ordered in September received it January 8th, a Thursday. Put the pistol grip in it on Saturday the 10th. Looking for larger wheels and tires now.
Oxmoor Chrysler
I got mine fromSwope in Etown. Hate this snow right now.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
16 Posts
I got mine fromSwope in Etown. Hate this snow right now.
That's great... I called them the day after they sold it. When I talked to them they told me I missed it by a few hours. Of course they offered to order me one... Who knows how accurate that is but that's what they told me.

I was getting pretty frustrated with the wait and had started the dealer search. I'm glad it worked out for both of us. So many people are still in limbo. RS was a God Send with the real information regarding my car as it was accurate and completely different then what the dealer was being told.

I agree with the hate the snow. I was able to get the break in mileage out of the way a few weeks ago when it hit the low 60s but haven't had it out since. Can't wait for spring.

Do you ever hit any of the local runs? I try to hit the castle on Bardstown road as often as possible, If you ever make it we're usually on the back row with a 1970 AAR Cuda and a few others. Look me up if you ever get to make it.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts