SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey pal, I don't care ( FH838596 ) if my car has lumps or any kind of unusual goings-on with her. That just means it has character and shows that humans did build my baby. Hell, leave a few empty beer cans in her, that would be real cool.. Seriously, would be real neat if you or one of you buddies left me a marking on her saying for you Jerry on her...or for u jackass...either way, thanks to all you Canadian guys and gays for building these awesome rides..Can't wait to burn the tires off her!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
bump

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'll see what I can do jerry , maybe eat my lunch of poutine and back bacon in your car. No beer sorry they don't look highly on drinking and building cars.
BB, you can chow down all u want in her. Hide the wrappers under the back seat..you know it would be a cool story about the car I can tell my grand kids one day..."you know where this fork came from? BB ate the 1st meal in this car way back in 2015 on the assy line in Canada.."..

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
599 Posts
Hey Brampton if you can make an erogomi cat from my build sheet and leave it in the trunk. No but really if you could sign under the fuse box of mine once I get a vin I would geek out. Lol
ps I miss Brampton haven't bin in ten years.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
I'll see what I can do jerry , maybe eat my lunch of poutine and back bacon in your car. No beer sorry they don't look highly on drinking and building cars.
Now that mine went D1 sure hope I get the man to build my car AND the BB with smiley under the fusebox cover. How can I get you to look for FH836363? It's B5 blue of course;)

Reactions: 630
1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.