SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen several different versions of this combo, laguna/alcantara with black/demonic red inserts but can someone post exactly what this looks like from a 2021 model.

Dodge’s sight just goes blank when you use this combo but it is apparently available. I had the red laguna leather seats in my hellcat and I’ve seen the laguna/alcantara in black but can anyone post the red combo of leather and suede from a 2021.
15BC3934-21E2-4DAE-BE02-44FBA79A1C75.jpeg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have seen small variations of the seats all over the internet. Can someone post a pic of combination in a 2021 for me ? somebody has to have it in their car lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. Anyone able to provide a pic of the red alcantara suede seats in a 2021 model year???

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,982 Posts
There is no longer a Red Alcantara available on Hellcats, the last year for this option was 2018. The only Red available now is the Demonic Red in Laguna Leather. Now this is on Hellcat only, on Scat Pack you can still get the Red Alcantara and it's called Ruby Red.

So on Hellcat, there's two different Alcantara interiors available and they are both Black.

The first is the Nappa/Alcantara (pic 1) and this comes standard with the Plus Package.

The second is the Laguna/Alcantara (pic 2) and it is included with the Alcantara Appearance Package and also includes an alcantara steering wheel.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is no longer a Red Alcantara available on Hellcats, the last year for this option was 2018. The only Red available now is the Demonic Red in Laguna Leather. Now this is on Hellcat only, on Scat Pack you can still get the Red Alcantara and it's called Ruby Red.

So on Hellcat, there's two different Alcantara interiors available and they are both Black.

The first is the Nappa/Alcantara (pic 1) and this comes standard with the Plus Package.

The second is the Laguna/Alcantara (pic 2) and it is included with the Alcantara Appearance Package and also includes an alcantara steering wheel.

Thank you for the pics. I’m still a bit confused because you can choose alcantara and then add black/red demonic seats both online and at the dealer. I went in and built one at a dealer and they were also able to add the red seats to the alcantara package.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,982 Posts
Thank you for the pics. I’m still a bit confused because you can choose alcantara and then add black/red demonic seats both online and at the dealer. I went in and built one at a dealer and they were also able to add the red seats to the alcantara package.
OK well if that is the case at the dealership then this must be a new change as this has never been allowed before. The website you cannot put any trust in but the dealer system should be accurate. But as we've never seen a car like this, I'm still suspicious of an error.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts