SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2023 Durango SRT Hellcat
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys. Does anyone know if order banks are still open for MY22 HCs? I've really been thinking about ordering a Super Stock and not be in play for the MY23 cars next year cause we all know how that's going to be.

Thanks for your input.

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,559 Posts
Hello guys. Does anyone know if order banks are still open for MY22 HCs? I've really been thinking about ordering a Super Stock and not be in play for the MY23 cars next year cause we all know how that's going to be.

Thanks for your input.
Your Dealer will know...

· Registered
2022 Challenger REWB F8
119 Posts

Thanks for your input.
Super Stocks have been closed for months. MY23 or on a dealers lot are your only chances.

· Registered
22 RENB, 2017 SP
401 Posts
I asked if I could order a SS and was told no. I was also told I could not order a wide body. So, I ordered a NB RE challenger last Friday.
I ordered the same today at 4% below invoice from Cummins. Easy process. I emailed the Salesman Sunday night
(Hellcat Hero) and he responded in 5 minutes. Said he would be happy to sell me one at my requested 4% if he had allocation. Said he would check today when he arrived. I had a message when I rolled out of bed at 9 and got it done very quickly. I am sure things can change based on when the order banks open, parts, etc, but it seemed that 22's (certain models) will be available for quite a while longer.

· Registered
2023 Durango SRT Hellcat
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Super Stocks have been closed for months. MY23 or on a dealers lot are your only chances.
I guess I won't have a SS.. Can't even start to think about those ADMs. SMH

· Registered
2023 Durango SRT Hellcat
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ordered the same today at 4% below invoice from Cummins. Easy process. I emailed the Salesman Sunday night
(Hellcat Hero) and he responded in 5 minutes. Said he would be happy to sell me one at my requested 4% if he had allocation. Said he would check today when he arrived. I had a message when I rolled out of bed at 9 and got it done very quickly. I am sure things can change based on when the order banks open, parts, etc, but it seemed that 22's (certain models) will be available for quite a while longer.
True. 4% below invoice is a nice deal as well. What color did you get?

· Registered
22 RENB, 2017 SP
401 Posts
True. 4% below invoice is a nice deal as well. What color did you get?
Ah, it's Go Mango. Already have a Go Mango Scat so my neighbors will think I have lost my mind and have two of the same car. The Scat will turn more heads. It has the dynamics package and the trunk stripe. When I bought my 5th Gen ZL1 I looked for 6 months and wanted the Inferno Orange but had to settle for Black. Have to keep that one clean. If it's a muscle car I want it orange. If it's not a muscle car I think orange would be my last choice. Like an orange Benz - impossible.

· Registered
2023 Durango SRT Hellcat
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah, it's Go Mango. Already have a Go Mango Scat so my neighbors will think I have lost my mind and have two of the same car. The Scat will turn more heads. It has the dynamics package and the trunk stripe. When I bought my 5th Gen ZL1 I looked for 6 months and wanted the Inferno Orange but had to settle for Black. Have to keep that one clean. If it's a muscle car I want it orange. If it's not a muscle car I think orange would be my last choice. Like an orange Benz - impossible.
Nice choice! How does the ZL1 drive and handle? I’ve seen people on here saying good stuff about it and I might go that route if I can’t get my hand on a SS. Also waiting to see what Ford is doing with the new Mustang.

· Registered
22 RENB, 2017 SP
401 Posts
Nice choice! How does the ZL1 drive and handle? I’ve seen people on here saying good stuff about it and I might go that route if I can’t get my hand on a SS. Also waiting to see what Ford is doing with the new Mustang.
Well the 6th Gen ZL1 handles like it’s on rails and has 650 Hp. I have a 5th Gen. The handling is similar but it’s 585 HP stock but real easy to mod. The 5th Gen is better looking (IMO) while the current models are superior cars (except they are more cramped and lost the back seat). Agree on the Mustang- they need something close to GT500 power but a whole lot more reliable and more affordable. They have more problems than the ZL1 or Hellcats although I think they look great. If you want an SS or WBRE I wouldn’t give up hope. If the economy goes south then by next spring there will be opportunities IMO. An 8% car loan on a 95K car is just not going to be attractive to most. I predict you’ll find the right car with some patience. Lots of garage queens as well. Job losses or changes can make those payments unaffordable. Good luck!

· Registered
2021 Charger Hellcat Redeye
160 Posts

Thanks for your input.
I placed a order last week for a 22 WBHC Charger and got a VIN already. Koons offered (still may be) 8% under MSRP and I had a feeling that Dodge was going to pull some BS as far as getting into a 23 so I hopped on it. I was hoping to get into a 23 RE Charger but I didn’t want to take any chances nor pay ADM.

· Registered
22 RENB, 2017 SP
401 Posts
I placed a order last week for a 22 WBHC Charger and got a VIN already. Koons offered (still may be) 8% below invoice and I had a feeling that Dodge was going to pull some BS as far as getting into a 23 so I hopped on it. I was hoping to get into a 23 RE Charger but I didn’t want to take any chances nor pay ADM.
Yeah, hard to see the MSRP going down for 23. I saw that deal posted - great price. Did you have to finance through them to get that rate?

· Registered
48 Posts
I placed a order last week for a 22 WBHC Charger and got a VIN already. Koons offered (still may be) 8% below invoice and I had a feeling that Dodge was going to pull some BS as far as getting into a 23 so I hopped on it. I was hoping to get into a 23 RE Charger but I didn’t want to take any chances nor pay ADM.
I think you mean 8% below MRSP. Koons is no longer giving the 5% or 6 % below invoice.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
374 Posts
I placed a order last week for a 22 WBHC Charger and got a VIN already. Koons offered (still may be) 8% under MSRP and I had a feeling that Dodge was going to pull some BS as far as getting into a 23 so I hopped on it. I was hoping to get into a 23 RE Charger but I didn’t want to take any chances nor pay ADM.
That's pretty quick turn around on that VIN. I ordered a Scat Pack a week ago as well and no VIN yet

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.