• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going In to pick up my challenger hellcat sometime this week and was wondering how many challenger or charger hellcats are in the greater Toronto area. Also I think it would be pretty cool to get a kind of hellcat club meet. Does that sound interesting to anyone?

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm in the GTA, 2016 B5 Cat with Carbon stripes, the only one like this I have seen so far. I'm up for a meet. There are a few others around that I have met. Not sure where you live but on Fridays there is a get together at Winston Churchill and Argentia, just south of the 401. Usually a good turn out. Not just cats, you see lots of cars there.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds really cool! I actually am picking up my cat on Friday. I will most likely be going to that car meet Friday night and I'll keep an eye out for that awesome B5 blue. Mine is pitch black, hopefully there's a few cars there.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it a good idea to leave the yellow guards on the lip or should I have them removed?

·
Registered
336 Posts
I left my yellow guards on. Actually there have been a number of guys that left theirs on. I get a lot of compliments. If you take yours off don't throw them away as there are usually guys looking for them.

The rumour is your car will be faster if you leave the guards on........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts