Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's What We Do Know;
Updated Jan.4,16

1)Price Protected =Yes
2) Von Continuation =Yes
3) Alocation Parameters ?= Mysterious
(One dealer said they must agree to purchase
A whack of jeeps to get allocation)
(no info how to get the golden handshake)
4) Chances Of Getting Built = Slim to None
5) Number of customers Pissed off =21
(of those on HC.org,Eleven of which have waited appx.one year and four of those over a year)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,203 Posts
I'm gonna meet with my dealer in the next couple days...what he told me:
-no voucher (I already knew)
-2015 pricing from my original order (64k base - not holding my breath)
-my order would roll over unless I stopped it

My biggest question I concerning known allocation. They had build in the 2015 MY...but I'm not doing this again - I will simply move on

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My biggest question I concerning known allocation. They had build in the 2015 MY...but I'm not doing this again - I will simply move on[/QUOTE]
Hey Mills;
Agreed...Yeah Bites,Doesn't It!!
I Had Similar Issues In 2009' with a 5.7 no Less!!
This Is Another Ballgame Altogether.

I Spoke With Mine Regarding Allocation And He Said "I Have Allocation "
The Issue Is "If It Gets Picked Up" in Other Words YOU GET A CAR!
I Have A Copy Of The Old And New Order Sheets,The Latest Has An "Editing"
Error From The Modified Order entry On Aug 7,2015.
I Asked If This Could Be Remedied By The
Chrysler Area Rep And Requested He Be Called,See Where That Goes!
I Will Call Tue And Post Here...Stay Tuned.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
141 Posts
I was told the exact same thing from my dealer about the VON roll over and is price protected.
I would love to get confirmation on the rollover and price protection. If it is price protected, is it the price ordered at or the latest MY15 increased price? If Laguna and Nav are now standard how does that affect the price?

I just spoke with a salesman that told me any unfulfilled MY15 orders would be cancelled and there is no price protection.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Oh Man...
Just got off the phone with my dealer rep.
Seems my POC With VON Disappeared Into Thin Air Out Of Dealer Connect.
Not Sure Why!
He Had Emailed His Rep,I Asked Him To Call Him Personally, And To Phone Me Back With Details....
FCA admitted to issues,and re-instated my order after approval!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
167 Posts
the allocation will work out someway differently from USA i was told ... i do not know how ...but available allocation is unknow for now... i do not know how it will work for POC/NCV ... price protection as to be ask by the dealer and has to go under selected requirement ... im waiting to see if the price will be protected or respected ... at the end it`will be a hell of adventure im sure

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Received The Dealer Call And Still No Info regarding What Happened To My Order In Dealer-Connect....To Be Continued! Area Rep Did Not Reply Yet!
As Soon As Info Comes Available I Will Post!

Gentlemen... Please Call Your Respective Dealer And Ask Questions,
We Have To Ensure Orders Are Valid And On Paper! Transparency And Accountability Are Required Here?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
141 Posts
Price Protection???

Who knows what the scoop is for those holding dead MY15 VON's?

The salesman I spoke with yesterday told me today the MSRP for the Challenger just jumped from $75,959 to $78,059. o_O

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
167 Posts
call you citizen comsumer protection office of your province and ask them about the contract you have with your dealer ... it`s depends of province registration but if you paid some depot for a thing you must have it to the price that you agreed with the seller...they can`t raise price after the agrement is made and sign.

·
Registered
In The Market
129 Posts
I got him to email me a copy of the POC. It doesn't say anywhere on the order about being price protected. I asked about that and he said that as soon as he goes in to change or edit the order a price protection code pops up.

It did roll over on Aug 4/15 @ 12:00 am and I still have my original VON.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
773 Posts
I got him to email me a copy of the POC. It doesn't say anywhere on the order about being price protected. I asked about that and he said that as soon as he goes in to change or edit the order a price protection code pops up.

What status was your old VON compared to the new rolled over VON for 2016?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
141 Posts
Did it rollover automatically or did the dealer have to re-enter
the order? And you are saying it is still your original VON not a new number. I assume you are locked in at the price you ordered at.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,203 Posts
call you citizen comsumer protection office of your province and ask them about the contract you have with your dealer ... it`s depends of province registration but if you paid some depot for a thing you must have it to the price that you agreed with the seller...they can`t raise price after the agrement is made and sign.
All POC's clearly state that the price is subject to change at the time of shipment

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,203 Posts
OK - I just got back from my Dealer...keep in mind this may not apply to all as it still seems hit-and-miss dealer to dealer...

1) Their 2015's orders Automatically "rolled" over to 2016's - no reordering required by sales.
2) All outstanding orders (4 for this dealer - they got 3 allocations for 2015MY...2 delivered + 1 being built right now) that rolled over for them now show order date of Aug. 4/15 in the system.
3) The dealer was going to go back to the original POC's to give order precedence for 2016's based on date orders were originally placed for 2015)
4) Original VON # still applies
5) Orders with VON #'s still show BX Status and Code 1 (Sold Order)
6) CDN dealer allocations still not known...expected to be be known in ~2-4 wks
7) My price will be unchanged...still $63,995 Base MSRP
8) He was 99.9% confident I would get my car in 2016MY

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
141 Posts
OK - I just got back from my Dealer...keep in mind this may not apply to all as it still seems hit-and-miss dealer to dealer...

1) Their 2015's orders Automatically "rolled" over to 2016's - no reordering required by sales.
2) All outstanding orders (4 for this dealer - they got 3 allocations for 2015MY...2 delivered + 1 being built right now) that rolled over for them now show order date of Aug. 4/15 in the system.
3) The dealer was going to go back to the original POC's to give order precedence for 2016's based on date orders were originally placed for 2015)
4) Original VON # still applies
5) Orders with VON #'s still show BX Status and Code 1 (Sold Order)
6) CDN dealer allocations still not known...expected to be be known in ~2-4 wks
8) He was 99.9% confident I would get my car in 2016MY

Thanks for the info. It sounds encouraging.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
1,167 Posts
. . .
. . .
Lucky, I didn't even have that when I had my Sublime delivered this year. Congrats Kirk.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts