SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Canadian Hellcat ordering is much different than US, I’m starting this thread so we can share info.
I ordered my 2022 Challenger Hellcat Jailbreak on 12/21/2021. 2 of my friends also ordered a Jailbreak from same dealership but none have a vin yet.
I reached out to my friend yesterday who is a Chrysler employee. He was able to push my 2021 Cat order through quickly, but now says there is some kind of restrictions on the Jailbreak and he is unable to get a vin assigned. He told me to get a Jailbreak vin the order has to be approved by a senior VP.
Now I’m undecided if I should just go with a Redeye or Super Stock just so I know I’ll get a car 🙄
I’m not interested in hearing the rumours floating around, just facts and personal experiences. Many are claiming they are limited production but Stellantis has already said that’s a lie, no limit on production availability
Post your Canadian order progress here please

·
Registered
2022 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
116 Posts
Since Canadian Hellcat ordering is much different than US, I’m starting this thread so we can share info.
I ordered my 2022 Challenger Hellcat Jailbreak on 12/21/2021. 2 of my friends also ordered a Jailbreak from same dealership but none have a vin yet.
I reached out to my friend yesterday who is a Chrysler employee. He was able to push my 2021 Cat order through quickly, but now says there is some kind of restrictions on the Jailbreak and he is unable to get a vin assigned. He told me to get a Jailbreak vin the order has to be approved by a senior VP.
Now I’m undecided if I should just go with a Redeye or Super Stock just so I know I’ll get a car 🙄
I’m not interested in hearing the rumours floating around, just facts and personal experiences. Many are claiming they are limited production but Stellantis has already said that’s a lie, no limit on production availability
Post your Canadian order progress here please
My REWB was ordered on Dec 11 -> D status with a VIN. I have a buddy who ordered a HCWB from Windsor and his car is still BX status

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My dealership has 4 Jailbreak on order. All of them are BG status- order passed edit but cannot be considered for scheduling

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I believe it’s the 807HP that is on restriction. I read another post of a Canadian that has a Super Stock order and his status is BG, same as the Jailbreak orders

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dodge needs to let Canadians know wth is going on with these Jailbreak orders! I traded in my 2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody when I ordered a 2022 Jailbreak. They had a buyer for my 21 so I dropped it off couple days ago to the dealership. Now my car is sold and gone and my balance owing is only $3042 more on my 22 order. So far it’s unclear if it’s even possible to get one 🤷‍♂️
what have I done 🤦🏼‍♂️ Lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,586 Posts
Dodge needs to let Canadians know wth is going on with these Jailbreak orders! I traded in my 2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody when I ordered a 2022 Jailbreak. They had a buyer for my 21 so I dropped it off couple days ago to the dealership. Now my car is sold and gone and my balance owing is only $3042 more on my 22 order. So far it’s unclear if it’s even possible to get one 🤷‍♂️
Welcome to 2015 all over again for the Canadian buyers.

R.K.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
392 Posts
I tried to tell ya brother.....but you said you gotta connection that you will have the car in no time?
Good luck and now with 26000 truck drivers coming off the roads tomorrow it going to get even better !!!! :mad::poop::poop::poop:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,586 Posts
I tried to tell ya brother.....but you said you gotta connection that you will have the car in no time?
Good luck and now with 26000 truck drivers coming off the roads tomorrow it going to get even better !!!! :mad::poop::poop::poop:
I laughed too when he said that. Also sounds like his dealer doesn't have allocations...

R.K.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my connection can get me a car fast, however he can’t push this order due to restrictions as stated in my original post. I’m just annoyed because I really wanted the jailbreak but worse case scenario I will have to go with a Super Stock instead. I’m ok with that, either one works for me
I’m going to wait a bit while he’s working on sorting this out. In the meantime I’d like to hear other peoples order progress

PS, Yes you did warn me Slick, however I’m still confident he will pull through for me once again 🤞

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
392 Posts
my connection can get me a car fast, however he can’t push this order due to restrictions as stated in my original post. I’m just annoyed because I really wanted the jailbreak but worse case scenario I will have to go with a Super Stock instead. I’m ok with that, either one works for me
I’m going to wait a bit while he’s working on sorting this out. In the meantime I’d like to hear other peoples order progress

PS, Yes you did warn me Slick, however I’m still confident he will pull through for me once again 🤞
Hope so looks like trucking industry is going to get a lot worse going forward to getting parts moving cars etc etc.....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
392 Posts
Just went to dodge dealer this morning and ordered 2022 Jailbreak...LOL
Going to be long haul...probably see it in 2023 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
392 Posts
Nice!!!!! bet you are wrong on that (or that might just be hope talking)
Either way doesnt matter i have my 2021 HCWBRE that i just got 2 weeks ago to drive in mean time till it arrives and I'll deal with it then :cool:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
392 Posts
Your car you traded in???

1 - 20 of 29 Posts