SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 578 Posts

·
1st Hemi, 2017 Challenger Hellcat after "51-Years"
2,211 Posts

Smart decision for sure if members will actually look for it and then use it ^^^

Terry

·
Premium Member
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anyone have any info yet on Canadian pricing?

·
Premium Member
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My plan right now is regular body redeye granite pearl, rear seat delete, demonic red interior, black hood, black vapor wheels. Options may change but this is what I am thinking right now.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
So starting at roughly $90000 Can
Don't they option out at $90K USD? If that's the case, you're looking at $120K CDN. Take out the widebody option and it will come down to $110K CDN. A little too rich for my blood. Maybe if we lived in the States where you can drive the car all year round without destroying it.

R.K.

·
2,211 Posts

For you Canadian guys,

Okay for us like myself that are in the USA why do cars cost so much more in Canada ???
Is it Huge Import Duties ???

Just wondering as I think others are that are here in this country ???

Terry

·
Registered
2,716 Posts

For you Canadian guys,

Okay for us like myself that are in the USA why do cars cost so much more in Canada ???
Is it Huge Import Duties ???

Just wondering as I think others are that are here in this country ???

Terry
It's the exchange and the fact that Canadians are too nice and just pay the price with zero to no complaining. Plus, we're such a small market that most manufacturers don't care about us.

R.K.

·
Premium Member
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Don't they option out at $90K USD? If that's the case, you're looking at $120K CDN. Take out the widebody option and it will come down to $110K CDN. A little too rich for my blood. Maybe if we lived in the States where you can drive the car all year round without destroying it.

R.K.
Depending on options maybe 120can minus widebody, minus sunroof $105 can

I am going to say mine will be around $95000 plus tax depending on what option I pick.

$1500 for black hood, rear seat delete is free laguna leather that is it

·
2,211 Posts
It's the exchange and the fact that Canadians are too nice and just pay the price with zero to no complaining. Plus, we're such a small market that most manufacturers don't care about us.

R.K.
R. K.

I did overlook that I guess you guys are in British Pounds versus us in Dollars is that correct ???

So when we see you all post Cost is it in Dollars or actually in Pounds ???

Terry

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
It's mostly exchange...our dealers buy the car in US dollars...even if it's built here....

·
2,211 Posts
No. We have our own currency.

R.K.
And for those of us that don't know is it the same as the USA Dollars or if not how does it differ ???
Give me an example based on 1-Dollar US versus a Canadian Dollar ???

I'm trying to understand why the cost of cars seems to be so much higher in Canada.

T.

·
Administrator
7,528 Posts
Markp the Redeye base model is a little cheaper than a base widebody hellcat. So a base Redeye up here should be close to 90k.

1 - 20 of 578 Posts