SRT Hellcat Forum banner

541 - 560 of 589 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
239 Posts
Good info. Thanks for sharing... sounds like it's actually going to be built. My car is sitting at the Brampton plant - apparently waiting to be shipped. Guess I won't be driving it to The Woodward Dream Cruise this year!
I just got off the phone with my Sales Manager, who informed me that my new cat is now heading to Michigan for its Wide Body parts. Who knows, maybe it's on the same shipment as yours.

He also stated that he only just found out that you had ordered the same F8 green colour as mine and at first (as he's apparently never met you), thought there was some kind of admin mistake (i.e. a duplication of my order) until he checked further and discovered that yours was a separate order and that you were (now?) dealing with the General Manager. When I inquired as to why your order was taking so long to be finished, he replied that it appeared to be a result of the Dodge plant first shutting down this summer for maintenance and then due to their holiday period taking place.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
239 Posts
That's Don right? Did he give you a status code?
Yes, it's Don (nickname "Ike," which is what I normally go by). You, and what town are you from? No, I forgot to ask him (as I normally do) what the status code was! I was so surprised that it was already heading to the States, that it slipped my mind.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,537 Posts
I just got off the phone with my Sales Manager, who informed me that my new cat is now heading to Michigan for its Wide Body parts. Who knows, maybe it's on the same shipment as yours.

He also stated that he only just found out that you had ordered the same F8 green colour as mine and at first (as he's apparently never met you), thought there was some kind of admin mistake (i.e. a duplication of my order) until he checked further and discovered that yours was a separate order and that you were (now?) dealing with the General Manager. When I inquired as to why your order was taking so long to be finished, he replied that it appeared to be a result of the Dodge plant first shutting down this summer for maintenance and then due to their holiday period taking place.
Congrats you must be fired up!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
239 Posts
I know your area somewhat. I grew up next door in Clarkson.

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,642 Posts
The eagle has landed. Picking her up on Saturday. Now, the question is... can I get in enough break-in miles so that I can attend the Mopar Day at Toronto Motorsports this Sunday!?
Congrats. Post pics when you pic it up. Eh

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
67 Posts
The eagle has landed. Picking her up on Saturday. Now, the question is... can I get in enough break-in miles so that I can attend the Mopar Day at Toronto Motorsports this Sunday!?
That's awesome, congrats...don't upset Jim, be sure to post pics! Looking forward to seeing your new ride and another Canadian RE.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
239 Posts
Congrats from here also! I found out yesterday from my Sales Manager that your cat had arrived. He says that now he has personally seen the F8 green colour that you and I chose , he loves it and that we have picked a winner. Here's hoping that you make it to the Mopar Day at Toronto Motorsports. Now, if mine will only show up!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
67 Posts
Sweet...that's a great pic, HELLB3NT. Congrats again.

F8 looks really sharp with the devil rims IMO.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
244 Posts
One thing I thought was a bit odd... when I opened the trunk for the first time at the dealership - there were 3 unopened boxes. One held the Brake and Gas Pedal Overlays and the other two held Air Deflector Assembly Kits. I had no idea that these items came separately to the dealership - in fact I had no idea that the deflectors existed. I had to look up what they were. We picked up the Redeye late on Saturday and everyone was gone by the time we opened the trunk and noticed. Guess I'll just put them on myself!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
67 Posts
Yeah, those are shipped with the car and your dealer should've installed those for you or at least asked if you wanted them installed. I had them install both on mine.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
244 Posts
Exactly. At the very minimum they should have asked. They had the car for 2 days before I was able to pick it up. I really am so unimpressed with this dealership. Terrible service. Ike, take note. You are next.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
239 Posts
Exactly. At the very minimum they should have asked. They had the car for 2 days before I was able to pick it up. I really am so unimpressed with this dealership. Terrible service. Ike, take note. You are next.
Thanks for the tip. I'll make sure that they check the trunk and have everything installed before I accept my cat. Although it feels weird, like I'm congratulating myself when I say to you great colour, that F8 green, neverftheless, great colour (LOL)! Last I've heard last week is my Status Code is KZOL (waiting transport to the dealership by the hauler).

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
239 Posts
Just got off the phone with my Sales Manager where I was informed that my cat had just arrived and was presently being unloaded at their dealership! Too bad I can't go to Uxbridge to pick it up until next Monday, 16 Sep 19, due to having to work until then (including the weekend). He says that the Brass Monkey rims look fantastic with the F8 green colour (along with the orange-coloured calipers). Pics to follow sometime next week!

541 - 560 of 589 Posts