SRT Hellcat Forum banner

561 - 580 of 589 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
239 Posts
Congrats! You got your car pretty fast! Mine took approx 90 days. Can't wait to see the pictures.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
239 Posts
Congrats! You got your car pretty fast! Mine took approx 90 days. Can't wait to see the pictures.
Thanks. Although it seemed to me to take forever to arrive (only because I initially started this process with the Collingwood dealership last Sep 18), you're right, it actually was pretty fast (ordered 07 Aug 19)! In spite of the problems you may have incurred with the Uxbridge dealership, the Sales Manager,, Don Arsenault, that I strictly dealt with throughout this process was fantastic to deal with! he's assured me that the items in the trunk will be installed. My cat is also being undercoated, rust proofed (as I do with all my cars), paint protected and Scotch Guarded before I pick it up. Perhaps, your difficulties lie with who you dealt with at that dealership? Regardless, the most important thing is that you now have your cat and are enjoying it to the fullest!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
239 Posts
Another thing I’m curious about Ike is how many key fobs they give you. My sales person handed me one red key and one black key and said this is how they are coming now. I’ve researched and I feel that I’m owed one red fob. It even states 3 fobs in the owners manual. Let me know how many you get.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
239 Posts
Another thing I’m curious about Ike is how many key fobs they give you. My sales person handed me one red key and one black key and said this is how they are coming now. I’ve researched and I feel that I’m owed one red fob. It even states 3 fobs in the owners manual. Let me know how many you get.
You are 100% correct! I received three fobs; two red and a black.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,328 Posts
Yeah this is not even a debate. HELLB3NT your dealer owes you a red fob and then a reprogram on all three to a new code. Since we don't know where that missing fob is or who has it, your car is at risk.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
239 Posts
Damn. I'm SO disgusted with that dealership... but more IMPORTANTLY... IKE - where are the PICS?? I want to see the brass monkey rims!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
239 Posts
Damn. I'm SO disgusted with that dealership... but more IMPORTANTLY... IKE - where are the PICS?? I want to see the brass monkey rims!
They are coming as soon as I get a moment (I only picked the cat up late Monday!). The Brass Monkey rims look great (in my opinion) with F8 green!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
239 Posts
Please see red highlighted portion of my 2019 Hellcat RE WD window sticker for those wondering when I previously showed my POC with a VIN as to how there could be no charge for the summer tires (as per usual, for those who know how to display the attachment properly for I sure as hell don't, no matter how hard I try!). That's because they are included in the price of the Barracuda Spoiler.

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
239 Posts
Strange - I never noticed before... I also did not have an itemized charge for my summer tires. My guess Ike is that they are probably included with the 27Q package. Here's the bigger question... has ANYONE paid for summer tires on a Canadian Redeye? Is it something that is included with Widebodies only?. I looked up an older Canadian RE WB window sticker with the previous package (27Z) and noticed the summer tires where no charge there as well!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
239 Posts
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY IKE - PICS!!! I'm actually very curious to see the brass rims with the orange callipers. How many 2019 RE WB do you think will be made with the brass rims??? VERY FEW I'm guessing as they were such a late addition.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,328 Posts
Strange - I never noticed before... I also did not have an itemized charge for my summer tires. My guess Ike is that they are probably included with the 27Q package. Here's the bigger question... has ANYONE paid for summer tires on a Canadian Redeye? Is it something that is included with Widebodies only?. I looked up an older Canadian RE WB window sticker with the previous package (27Z) and noticed the summer tires where no charge there as well!
I agree with you, FCA must give you the summers for free. Don't think it has anything to do with the spoiler.

Ike, I'd like to see a pic of your window sticker without the red highlight if possible.

Here's a POC with free summer tires and this car does not even have the Barracuda spoiler.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
239 Posts
Ike - my wife's not going to be happy! She kept telling me to order the orange callipers! When she sees this... Honestly, nice combo.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
239 Posts
I agree with you, FCA must give you the summers for free. Don't think it has anything to do with the spoiler.

Ike, I'd like to see a pic of your window sticker without the red highlight if possible.

Here's a POC with free summer tires and this car does not even have the Barracuda spoiler.

My mistake. After reading your post, I took a closer look at my sticker and realized that the summer tires were listed in bold lettering, which I believe makes it stand on its own and is not (as without bold lettering) subordinate to the bold lettering situated immediately above it (the Barracuda Spoiler). Having stated this, I was sure that I had seen summer tires listed at around $885.00 back when I ordered my 2016 Hellcat (if memory serves me right). Anybody?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
239 Posts
They are listed as $695 right now as an option on dodge.ca. But I think that is narrow body only. Hard to tell because the dodge.ca site is very inaccurate.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,328 Posts
The 305 summers were supposed to be $820.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #578
Is there any Ontario member here who knows a guy with a blue widebody redeye with ontario plate 1REDEYE? I need to get a hold of him I owe him $50 because he paid for me to get into Cayuga. Please PM me if you know who he is. Thanks

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
239 Posts
Washed. Now at 2,000kms. I have all sorts of fit and finish issues that are slowly being resolved... but those issues are solvable and I'm not letting those hiccups put a damper on the smile on my face every time I go for a drive!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
42 Posts
Good looking car I had taken position of my redeye in march had to sell shortly after due to my Corvette zr1 dream becoming a reality but managed to bring home another
Plum
crazy redeye this sept to replace the one I sold . Really liked the car happy to have been able to replace it bought this one out of Calgary msrp was 117860 settled on 110k best redeye deal ever lol considering I sold my previous one for 130k needless to say I now have the best of both worlds.
20190927_153619.jpg
20190927_153638.jpg
20191001_164932.jpg

561 - 580 of 589 Posts