SRT Hellcat Forum banner

581 - 589 of 589 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
239 Posts
Thanks to PLMCRZY we have some data...

Looks like 215 total REDEYES for Canada in 2019: 208 Widebodys and 7 Normalbodys. More than was originally suggested - but still a very low number.

3,957 total GLOBAL

3,670 total USA

215 total CANADA

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
239 Posts

Looks like 215 total REDEYES for Canada in 2019: 208 Widebodys and 7 Normalbodys. More than was originally suggested - but still a very low number.

3,957 total GLOBAL

3,670 total USA

215 total CANADA

View attachment 548239 View attachment 548240
Great info HELLB3NT (thank you PRMCRZY)! I always wondered whether the repeated (leastwise on this forum) 100 Redeyes only for Canada (allegedly 30 west, 70 east) was really accurate or not, not to mention all the other interesting info posted here. Thanks gain.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
239 Posts
Great info HELLB3NT (thank you PRMCRZY)! I always wondered whether the repeated (leastwise on this forum) 100 Redeyes only for Canada (allegedly 30 west, 70 east) was really accurate or not, not to mention all the other interesting info posted here. Thanks gain.
Your welcome Ike. Not sure if you are aware but for a donation to PLMCRZY he can provide you with a detailed config tree specific to your car. I did it for my 2016 and it was awesome info.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
42 Posts

3,957 total GLOBAL

3,670 total USA

215 total CANADA

View attachment 548239 View attachment 548240
Your welcome Ike. Not sure if you are aware but for a donation to PLMCRZY he can provide you with a detailed config tree specific to your car. I did it for my 2016 and it was awesome info.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
42 Posts
nice to see the breakdown of colours i see there is only one yellow jacket in canada i had the pleasure of seeing that car in feb amazing it was the first widebody in the country and the only yellow one wish it was mine lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
239 Posts
I was aware back originally, but was under the impression that all that ceased a few years back. How do I send him such a donation these days and what info does he require from me ref my Redeye?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
239 Posts
I was aware back originally, but was under the impression that all that ceased a few years back. How do I send him such a donation these days and what info does he require from me ref my Redeye?
from his signature:

2019 Challenger/Charger Config Trees are ready to go. Long model year.
Config Trees are $25 suggested donation. eMail and Paypal - [email protected] - Please include your VIN8 in the payment comments.
IMPORTANT: Check your SPAM/JUNK folders for my emails and attachments.

581 - 589 of 589 Posts